i am begining to have deeply
    uncharitable thoughts about
    the plow driver that keeps
    mounding snow boulders at
    the end of the driveway...

deeply, disturbingly uncharitable thoughts

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My gift to wife and I was two refurbished laptops. I am using one of them now.

Jeff

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

A $40 refund from the phone company, because they over-charged me. A Christmas Miracle!

• journey-on
    journey-on

I have had two wonderful weeks of fun with family and friends. It's been amazingly joyous and busy! Everybody is gone now and I'm just so thankful for life and love and the joy of it all. I've got a bottle of Grey Goose in the fridge and I'm thinking I might just go make me a Black Russian.

• delilah
    delilah

I have wanted a Panini press forever...so Santy delivered...and a new pair of comfy slippers....

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

The happy squeals of my grandchildren as they opened their presents. Time spent playing with them today putting together all the lego pieces.

• cry
    cry

Fabulous food cooked by my sons, over indulgence, stupid competitive games, christmas t.v., beauty products, digital photo frame, purse, booze. But the most important of all is time with my family - I love them sooo much.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

A special mug and tree decorations and a calendar - all the way from South Africa! And some socks, PJ's, a toaster, biscuits, a book and lots of tins of tuna (which I eat a lot of but is quite expensive at the moment)

And I've just come home after spending a wonderful day with the rest of the family and...

my fridge-freezer has started working again after 3 days out of action, whoopeee!!!

• Casper
    Casper

A beautful executive desk chair that I've had my eye on for awhile !! Several snowman figurines that I love to collect, candies, office supplies, DVD's and clothes.

Best of all, spending time with our children and grandchildren, followed by a huge family dinner that included our extended family, hosted at our home.

I have much to be thankful for.

Cas

• lancelink
    lancelink

The cd set of band of brothers from son # 2

, a scale model of the 1960 batmobile from son #1

an ipod from my wife.

And an entire day of spending time with my family, the best gift of all!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit