Google Canada Images

by Heaven 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Heaven
    Heaven

At the Google Canada website (www.google.ca) they publish images regularly to promote events, notable anniversaries, birthdays, etc. Sometimes it's like a puzzle like last year's images at Christmas. They seem to be at it again. Here's the first one:

• Heaven
    Heaven

Here is today's (Dec 22/09) Google Canada (www.google.ca) image:

• Heaven
    Heaven

Continuing on... Wed Dec 23, 2009:

• cantleave
    cantleave

They have done the same on the .co.uk site. Kinda nice don't you think?

• Heaven
    Heaven

cantleave, I didn't realize the UK site did this as well. That's cool! Thanks for letting us know. I really like it. I was disappointed when ask.com took away Jeeves. Here is today's Google UK ( http://www.google.co.uk/ ) and Canada image:

• besty
    besty

If you stand 1 meter back and half close your eyes you can see the face of Bill Gates, or is it the Google logo still..........?

• Heaven
    Heaven

This year's images are really abstract in seeing the Google image. I think you're onto something there besty. It's probably best viewed standing back a bit. Here is today's image (Fri Dec 25/09):

• Heaven
    Heaven

Happy New Year! Google Canada and U.K. are celebrating with the following image:

• Heaven
    Heaven

Today, is Sir Isaac Newton's birthday and on the Google Canada and U.K. sites, they have this graphic which they have animated with an apple dropping from the tree:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit