Guys, are women hard to understand sometimes?

by asilentone 101 Replies latest social relationships

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Here's a great book about women. It goes into detail about women and how they think and why they think it. It's a pretty amazing book.

http://www.amazon.com/Men-Only-Straightforward-Guide-Inner/dp/1590525728/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272052709&sr=1-1

One thing I remember from reading it. Do you realize a woman thinks about 10 to 15 different things at one time. Their mind is constantly thinking about something and they hardly ever relax. Unlike us men. When you ask what are we thinking about when we are watching the game and we say nothing, we mean absolutely that. All we are thinking about is the game.

There's also the same book for women about men.

• yknot
    yknot

So Hecklerboy...

Would you be willing to start a seperate thread addressing what is 'expounded' in said book?

Put it's 'wisdom' to the test of female scrutiny?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    One thing I remember from reading it. Do you realize a woman thinks about 10 to 15 different things at one time.

Bullshit. What's even more amusing is that you think a book accurately tells you what half of the population is thinking.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    One thing I remember from reading it. Do you realize a woman thinks about 10 to 15 different things at one time.

Bullshit.

Uh uh.

It's true.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Uh uh.
    It's true.
    Sylvia

You're full of it sylvia.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I believe it's called multi-tasking.

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe
    I believe it's called multi-tasking.
    Sylvia

Okay, give us an example of 10 things you are thinking of. Remember, you have to be thinking of at least 10 things simultaneously at all times.

Let me know when you're ready to admit you're full of shit.

• yknot
    yknot

Yep...multi-tasking

Afterall we usually have children underfoot, a household to maintain, weekly appointments to keep and food to prepare......and that is before our menfolk show up and also need to be cared for...... and all of that is before our personal needs!!!

Not that I am putting any stock into said publication. Which is why I suggested he start a seperate thread......

• John Doe
    John Doe

Multi tasking and thinking separate thoughts simultanesouly are two different things. I almost always have at least 4 different projects going simultaneously, usually 6 to 10. That's a separate issue. As I've said, you all of full of last week's turkey and missing fiber in your diet.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I hate the s-word!

Right now I'm thinking of:

1. My oldest daughter and her grief

2. My youngest daughter's brakes need fixing

3. The person who called in for assistance

4. Memorizing my oldest daughter's new cell phone #

5. How I'm going to combine the leftovers for dinner

6. How far I can stretch $980.

7. The young girl who worked with us earlier today and how unsatisfactory her work was.

8. Whether my doctor will give me a new Rx for valium

9. Romans 8:28 and Philippians 4:7

10. How I forgot to line up this list properly.

11. Should I gas up this pm or wait until tomorrow

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit