Did You Ever Wonder Why One Should Pray To God When God's Record Is Pretty Dismal?

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

btt

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have found prayer a complete waste of time. You are supposed to pray for Jehovah's name, Jehovah's tyranny, and Jehovah's will--and for personal needs, deliverance, and to not be led to temptation. Now, suppose Jehovah doesn't think you really need something--all the praying in the world will do nothing. And, if you happen to get it through your own efforts, the efforts of others, or Satan, that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag Jehovah steals credit for it--all the while He actively opposes you getting anything He doesn't need you to have. A complete waste of time.

So, you pray for Jehovah's things (I wouldn't even want Him to get anything He wanted anyways). Of course, those things are going to happen (why would God hold out against His fat Self). Yes, He gets credit for it. But, now He is asking you to praise Him for blessing Himself! To me, that is a crock of s***. It doesn't help me in the least that Jehovah's Tyranny has advanced--does that get me closer to the opposite sex after that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag set up a whole system designed to prevent me from succeeding? Of course not. And, so it is worthless that Jehovah's will has advanced--and worse then worthless if my celibacy at all cost is His will.

Either way, praying to Jehovah is nothing more than a complete waste of time--at best. And, if He is going to be made happy by my praying, I definitely will not be praying to that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag any more.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Wiz, I notice you talk about God with real contempt. Ouch.

• Open mind
    Open mind

to HintofLime on the YouTube vid!

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit