"New Order", "New World Order" systematically removed from WTS

by EndofMysteries 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Has anyone else caught on to this? I remember as a kid, 80's, it was called the "New System", then late 80's, early 90's, changed to New World Order. It's interesting that governments, conspiracy theories, news, etc, are all calling the one world government, The New World Order. NWO

THAT is why the songbook was changed, it was the only book which is used all the time, in which the New World Order, (ex foward you witnesses, "GO tell far and wide Gods NEW ORDER = now changed to paradise". )

The New Order in teachings also had to do with the human/earthly government, the faithful slave, aka WT as the human order it would all go through.

Now, we had been taught that the human earthly governments would try to make peace worldwide, and through human organizations do that and people putting faith in these organizations (United Nations), etc, is infact taking the mark of the wild beast or it is the wild beast. I wonder if they realized they had become what they were teaching against, and now removing traces of it?

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Maybe because a lot of human dictators have used the same term to describe their political regimes? I've always noticed that they like changing terms to suit the current world climate. For a while, the word "religion" was scrupulously avoided when people became allergic to that and church attendance dropped sharply in the 80s. Then, it became okay to be religious again in the 90s, so they started using it again in the Watchtower.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

My wife is always saying 'new system of things'......

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I even remember after they stopped saying "New System", that saying it was almost a sin, during the change a brother said, "the new system, opps I mean the New World".

• NotBlind
    NotBlind

They stopped using the term 'New Order' in the publications (except when quoting from other sources) around 1986. 'New System' is still used, but not nearly as much as 'New World'.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I just check the WT library. New World is used, and New Order, but only time New World Order is used is when referening human governments, false religion, etc, unless the program was editing to not show WT articles that contained New World Order combined when speaking about JW future.

Such irony that on conspiracy theorists, there is a secret society, the new world order society, NWO, etc, governments and elite trying to turn the whole earth into a one world government.

All names the WTS and terms on the new world lol are not even biblical, and always the same terms used for the corrupt world elite.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

They sent out Splaine to one of the circuit assemblies in my area to personally chastise everyone for using the old lingo "New Order." "System of things" is still used, no matter how clumsy it sounds.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Splaine is an illuminati ... he's trying to put out old light. I have the documents that confirm he is an iluminati.

• freydo
    freydo

It's part of the UN/NGO doublespeak role that they play in the literature to promote the UN and the NWO,

Intentionally denying the reality and calling people crazy who say otherwise. They're experts at it.

Now you see it. Now you don't.

• agonus
    agonus

"I have the documents that confirm he is an iluminati."

I'd like to see those. I didn't think the Illuminati left a paper trail - it seems a little counter-productive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit