***QUÉBEC!***

by tigoyo1 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tigoyo1
    tigoyo1

Y a tu quelqu'un qui vient du Québec ou qui parle français icitte ?

Is there anybody here who is from Quebec or speak french?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All the French Canadians on the board,died from Heart Attacks..

From eating too much Poutine..

................. ...OUTLAW

• Twitch
    Twitch

They separated and started their own board,.....

;)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They separated and started their own board,.....

..................... ...OUTLAW

• belbab
    belbab

Moi, je mange le crochinal.

Et je vient de Trois Pistoles,

belbab

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I am soooo glad I just went to the washroom otherwise my chair would be very wet after reading the first 4 posts.

English please Yes I know francophones have their rights. But this is an English speaking board and we do require that all posts be in English (see Posting Guideline #8 below)

There are a few of us who have lived in Montreal Quebec. I was a JW there from 1968-1985. Finally had enough of being treated like a second class citizen and moved out.

• Angharad
    Angharad
    All the French Canadians on the board,died from Heart Attacks..
    From eating too much Poutine..

Evil stuff.....but soooo good, but you just have to look at it to go up a dress size!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I never eat it..

I look Horrible in a Dress..

.................. ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I certainly don`t want to Die of a Heart Attack,in a Dress..

................. ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Angharad

The stuff they sell out west - sorry. It just isn't real poutine. No one does real poutine like it is made in Quebec. I've tried it in different places across the country. and it just can't be beat.

That's not to say it doesn't pack on the pounds. It just does it tasting better as the pounds add up.

I live right across the boarder between Quebec and Ontario and I won't buy poutine on this side of the river.

I'm going to Montreal next week and intend to have poutine and Montreal smoked meat - another thing they know nothing about out west - even in those restaurants that say they are selling Montreal smoked meat.

OK now I am hungry and I want 2 steamies (hotdogs in steamed hot buns with mustard and cole slaw) and poutine with cheese curds and lots of hot poutine gravy -- guess I better go to bed and dream of all the food I miss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit