The Best Signature At The Bottom Of a Post !!

by OUTLAW 21 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon I like the new flag your flying,it looks familiar..LOL...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

Simon,

: Glad you like the 'A' team spoof - one of my fav. shows

I didn't start to appreciate the "A Team" until long after it was in re-runs. Then I became a fan. In every episode of the "A Team" there were an average of 100,000 bullets blasted in all directions and at least several dozen bombs exploded. As cool as Hannibal and Mr. T. and Murdock and "Face" were, those suckers just couldn't HIT a single human they shot at! No blood, no deaths, no gore. No one ever died from any A-Team shooting, nor did anyone ever bleed from any A-Team whupping.

Surely, Jehovah blessed their efforts and they were richly rewarded.

May Jehovah bless the A-Team and all of its fine efforts, brothers.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• oscartheduck
    oscartheduck

Just as a sidenote - did you know that in one episode of the A-Team, someone died! He was landing a helicopter and had a heart attack :P

============================
    The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126 "As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible "

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi OUTLAW

I must admitt, I like the DipFarks

"I didn't mean what I meant"

But someone else had a good one and I cannot recall whom it was.
    It read something like "I don't want someone I can live with, I want someone I cannot live without"

Does anyone know who's signature this is? Whoever you are, I have admired it and have quoted it to friends.

Ana

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Ana,don`t you remember who that is?You and a bunch of other ladies were going to make sure Unc died with a smile.LOL..Shes in that bunch...OUTLAW

• ladonna
    ladonna

Ahhhh......OUTLAW,

Thankyou!!! Yes, Lilacs

BTW, how are you today, you Golden Treasure?

Ana

• DB
    DB

I like so many of the siggys at the bottom. Jayhawk, I dig the "hand me the whisky, I need to consult the spirit" statement! But so many others are good too. Outlaw's is good, but I did hear it in the Disney movie Aladdin, so it loses some luster, but it's still cool. I need to find a good one for myself.

Battman's "the only informed Witness is a former Witness" is also very cool. I wish I could think of some of the others that really strike me as being cool. There are many of them. Keep up the good work, peeps.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I liked the one that Hippikion used to have, it was a picture of Jesus holding a little lamb, which he whacked on the head. It appealed to my sick sense of humour.

• TR
    TR

I think mine should win "most appropriate" award for current posters on Simon's board.

TR

"YK is his name, false prophecy is his game"

• Dino
    Dino

I just wanted to say that I think that DungBeetle is one happnin' girl. Who luvs' ya baby!!

Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit