What will be the theme of the 2010 District Assembly?

by asilentone 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Part of the year's text is Love Never Fails.....perhaps they will continue that theme. But in the WTS love never fails because there is no love to start with.

• flipper
    flipper

" We are at the END of the System of things ! Nah. Not really , we've been BSing you all these years. " Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sacolton
    sacolton

"SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

or

"Why Aren't You Doing MORE?!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It will be the..

" "You better Stay!..Because..So many are Leaving!"

Assembly..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

''Let's waste another year as the ''End'' will be near sometime in our future as the ''End Times'' draws closer''.

• JWoods
    JWoods

I was thinking something more along the lines of "MORE, MORE, & MORE Loyalty and Subjection to Gods One Organization"

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It will include a symposium on how to count time at the doughut shop, along with an interview with a sister that pioneers after the end of her shift at McDonald's.

BTS

• freddo
    freddo

"... There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving!" - Acts 20:35"

Keynote Address:

Be happy in this time of the end - how?

By giving us all your lolly of course!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

The same as it's always been:

OBEY OR DIE.

~Sue

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

DYING IN THE FAITH, NOT HAVING RECEIVED THE PROMISES...(based on Hebrews 11:13)

I had already heard this talk as one of the last before I quit the meetings, but it would sure make a good assembly theme right about now...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit