Crisis Of Conscience At Scribd Site.

by Bangalore 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

The book "Crisis Of Conscience" is available online at the Scribd site.

-------------

Bangalore

link removed until Ray is aware that his book is being made available online for free. Although the book is available as a pdf file Ray does not give it for free. After all the years he gave to the WTS and how he was tossed out the least we can do is pay the small fee he asks so he can continue to support himself and his wife. -- Lady Lee

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It is a copyrighted book.

Who needs a spanking?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

online versions should be avail free online anyway, anyone wanting to truly help people spiritually, reasonable some cost for hard copies, but should have online avail free so any worldwide can view

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

It looks like a legit site, maybe there was an agreement made. who knows. I would rather though, pay $8 to commentary press (Ray) for the pdf version, after all he's been through, he deserves to continue to make a living from the sales of the book, imo.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

It is available on Amazon for $8 used.

http://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Conscience-Raymond-Franz/dp/0914675044

I would buy it and support Ray.

• teel
    teel

Scribd is a free documents service, much like Google Docs. The site is not responsible for the content users post (although they do monitor and remove copyrighted documents uploaded without permission), so I really doubt there was any sort of agreement, rather a zelous user digitized his version (or copied the pdf version) and uploaded to share with others. Although I appreciate the digitizer's intentions of sharing it, I still think that Ray deserves some appreciation too in form of monetary compensation.

• wobble
    wobble

I bought new and am proud to have it in my library. Proud to support Ray and Cynthia in a small way.

His essays are free on-line, well worth a look.

Love

Wobble

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Did Ray pass away in the 90's? I'd love to try to contact him if he's still alive, but I I thought he is no longer here?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

No, he is alive and well the last I heard jut a few months ago. Many have posed on JWN about speaking to him. See latest one:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/184169/1/I-spoke-to-Ray-Franz-for-the-first-time-today

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Anyone know what city/state he lives in? Or is there a way to contact him? Would love to ask him a few questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit