• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Poopsiecakes

Heh, Heh

Welcome

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! Keep reading; there's a lot more dirt. Most of us have someone we love still trapped in the Watchtower...too bad.

• besty
    besty

hello from LA - same news different people unfortunately.

try and enjoy the journey without stressing about the destination....

and ye - props to Paul at jwfacts.com - that is one awesome website.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum poopsiecakes

Cheers

Chris

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome aboard PC!

om

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

Welcome! Your were DF'd for non-attendance? How did they manage that?

Anyway, welcome to the board! Get your hands on copies of Crisis of Conscience by R. Franz and Combatting Mind Control Cults by S. Hassan. Books worth their weight in gold.

• yknot
  • finding my way
    finding my way

Welcome :0)

Most of my family doesn't talk to me either, but I've been surprised how my Mother and one of my sisters has such interest in being a part of my life all of a sudden. One of my sisters actually added me on Facebook 2 days ago... and my Mother is talking to me some even though I told her I don't have any plans to be reinstated. Thanks to the recomendation of someone on her, she's agreed, and even excited, to video chat once a week once my baby is born since we live in different states. A few months ago I would have said that was an impossibility with the way she was towards me.

Just keep being you and be happy. I know that eventually my family will see how much happier I am now than I was back then and make a connection, even if it's subconscious. I feel like maybe that's what happens with some others too. It's just like they say "won without a word". When they realize we aren't all drug addicted prostitutes knashing our teeth, it confuses them and some of them start to actually think about how that's contradictory to what they've been taught. Opens a whole can of worms.

Read all you can read, but be careful about the information you share with any witness family, it can backfire if not done correctly. It can be depressing thinking about getting family out, so again, I say just take care of you and kill em with kindness if they do contact you.

~fmy

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I do believe that somehow, someway an opportunity will present itself

It will. I had the very same belief (call it a gut feeling) and the opportunities did present themselves. My entire family is now out of the org.

Welcome to the db, I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Poopsiecakes???

I can't help myself, I've goten quite a giggle out of your board name.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit