What a scary nerve wrecking Day

by troubled mind 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• purplesofa
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

I feel so sorry for the kids they have been living with this stress for so long . The four yr old saw her daddy with a gun and she said BUT he didn't shoot mommy !

The sixteen yr old was very brave in the situation and got his little sister out and to the police station . He has been on pins and needles for weeks worried that the ex - boyfriend woiuld try something like this . I hope they will get some counseling after this is all over . They have kept some scary emotions bottled up for quite some time .

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

(((troubled mind)))

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

That is a horrible, scary situation. Hope everything gets straightened out.

• The Almighty Homer
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

That is quite distressful, I hope the guy does not get out on bail.....

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I'm glad it was resolved w/o anyone being shot .It has been a harrowing day for this woman . My son has called and said she went through hell in that apartment . She pretty much saved herself and got out of the apartment .

I just hope that the courts will keep him locked up for a long time though !

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

(((((((((((((((( Troubled Mind ))))))))))))))

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

How scary Poor babies, I'm so glad it didn't end like so many stories are these days. Hopefully the judge will keep in in jail with no bail. I can't imagine how in fear that women would be if he was let out. I agree counseling would be a good idea for the mom and kids that stuff will stay with you forever.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Poor, poor lady... I wish I could magically give her my personality, just for a month or so, especially if he gets out....

He'd never bother her again... Mmmmm, haaaaatchets.... and swooooords...

Zid

jk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit