Going Down Without Guilt.

by Englishman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't enjoy it tremendously when a guy goes down on her! (Esp. if it's done well...but now I'm getting all crude! )

"I see no good reasons why the views given in this volume should shock the religious sensibilities of anyone." -- Charles Darwin, The Origin Of Species, 1869.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

good post Eman!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ooops! I should have posted this in the Goblin section.

Sorry.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

In a moment of truth (and with a couple of martini's under his belt) my DF'd father told me the break up of his marriage to my mother was directly related to her refusal to do anything but "missionary." My mother would apparently try anything and then it dried up....literally!

He told me my mother, a staunch JW, would gladly "swing" before she became a JW. Then she got baptised and it was over. He was forced to seek release with other woman. They were divorced in 1975. He told me about 3 months ago.

I am debating whether or not to confront my mother and ask her for her side.

To anyone needing a class on 69, the latest Cosmopolitan magazine has a complete, fully detailed "how-to." Very informative and educational.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit