... but not shunned.

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

yup

• PSacramento
  • superpunk
    superpunk

If given the choice between having your DNA reprogrammed so that you will die and not being able to talk with God in the afternoons, what would you pick?

• minimus
    minimus

yeah

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

So was Satan. But God still talked to him when they were in heaven.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Book of Jasher 3:14 And it was in the fifty-sixth year of the life of Lamech when Adam died; nine hundred and thirty years old was he at his death, and his two sons, with Enoch and Methuselah his son, buried him with great pomp, as at the burial of kings, in the cave which God had told him.

15 And in that place all the sons of men made a great mourning and weeping on account of Adam; it has therefore become a custom among the sons of men to this day.

16 And Adam died because he ate of the tree of knowledge; he and his children after him, as the Lord God had spoken.

Enoch was 7th in line from Adam; Methuselah 8th; Lamech 9th; Noah 10th.

I love history!

Sylvia

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

And it was a woman that got him into trouble ....... typical

You think the guy would have repented, so that he could have been brought in god's approval and return to the Garden of Eden.

If he did and got reinstated we would all be living in Paradise right now.....way to go Adam

• snowbird
    snowbird
    If given the choice between having your DNA reprogrammed so that you will die and not being able to talk with God in the afternoons, what would you pick?

I would rather talk with God any day.

When I see Adam, my first question will be, "Dude!" "What in Hades were you thinking???"

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

And it was a woman that got him into trouble ....... typical

No, it was his stupidity.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit