Special edition Watchtower / Awakes for the spring

by dozy 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moshe
    moshe

It's about money- everybody will order extra copies and pay for them- nobody at Bethel cares what happens to them after the JW lays down his money. Yes a handbill would have the same zero result, but no profit for the WT publishing business.

• yknot
    yknot

I think that is far more cost-effective than invites......

Hmmmm why not cut down the public WT/Awakes to every other month too........

Gordy.....me too but hey December ain't up.....it would be a 'hoot' if they uploaded them on Xmas!

• dozy
    dozy

"Will this be ADDITIONAL public Awake & WT, or simply the ones they usually print, calling them special, while saving on not printing invitiations?"

Just the normal editions.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

is this definite? No invites? They really are a waste.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Maybe they should spruce it up next year. Instead of "Special" they could use ... SPECTACULAR! SPECTACULAR!

• Gayle
    Gayle

They should save the JWs money and just print one special combined "AwakeTower." Save half the money/paper/ink.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Maybe they should spruce it up next year. Instead of "Special" they could use ... SPECTACULAR! SPECTACULAR!

Or, as Obama says - UNPRECEDENTED...

• dig692
    dig692
    It's about money- everybody will order extra copies and pay for them-

If I order -20 copies, will they send me money instead?

Seriously, what a waste of paper. Does this count against them since Jehovah will bring to ruin those ruining the earth? If that's the case, then keep on cutting down those trees WTS!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

A special magazine huh? I'm trying to remember what was in the regular WT's and Awakes. I quit reading them so long ago. I was a ministerial servant, and quit reading that stuff years ago.

LOL

• avengers
    avengers

The theme is very much Jesus oriented - picture of him on the front cover etc.

This is indeed new light! Hey everybody!!

In Jesus' day they had cameras.

lol.

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit