I'm out

by HappyGuy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

As others have said, a break is helpful sometimes. I've taken a couple of them. I always enjoy posters that mix it up a little and aren't cookie cutters of everyone else. I'll miss your posts.

Ada

• VIII
    VIII

Very sorry about that. I, too, am sorry to see you go. I've enjoyed your posts.

I like Robdar's advice the best.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm sure Simon would make sure you left soon enough anyway.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Seriously? You are letting a bitch tell you what to do? Dude, get a blindfold and some soft rope and .... PM me and I will give you a list, and then show that bitch who is the boss.

Didn't you make this comment about someone else's wife on another thread?

• blondie
    blondie

Good point, keyser. That statement was on this thread. How quickly we forget what we have said ourselves.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/family/185575/1/My-Wife-is-demanding-that-I-stop-coming-to-this-board

• dissed
    dissed

The point Happy Guy brought up is a problem I've experienced here.

There seems to be some, I'm not talking about debaters, but people that act like trolls who try to be negative to drive away posters. They get a kick out of discouraging people and having them leave.

This as we all know, is true of most forums. How should we react? Ignore, ignore, ignore!

Identify those who are making this a practice, then ignore their posts completely. If you let it get to you, and give in to what they are trying to do, you will leave, and they will win.

Don't let them win. Too much good can be accomplished at this site by staying around and making thoughtful coments.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Keyser&Blondie,

Good points to keep us honest as they say:"when we point the finger there are usually 3 pointing back at ourselves" and often the thing we find most disagreeable in others is often something we ourselves do,, a classical case of transference.

A little reflection often slows down our anger in most cases and teaches us something about ourselves.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

All I can say is:

• yknot
    yknot

Things get heated........let things cool off

We all go overboard at some point on this board.......but it gives us a chance to appologize, accept appologies, and grow as a human beings.

A 'welcome back' will be waiting..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit