WOODS UPDATE - "WIFE TO STAND BY HER MAN"

by Bourne 20 Replies latest social physical

• zagor
    zagor

I actually have a lot of respect for his wife. The other thing is, why is it that a bit of skin and raised boobs make people think "it gotta be true" what's so special about those, don't you see that everywhere you go? Boobs are not equivalent for truth, well unless you don't see any then its like seeing heavens opened up to you I guess. But seriously, just because someone claims something means nothing. Does it even occure to anyone that perhaps she just wants attention and recognition. And by the way would it be more likely that she was dating both George Clooney and Tiger Woods at the same time (maybe George is shotting a new movie about a golf star where tiger happens to be a consultant lol) , or that we have a case of infatuated, deranged young woman who wants attention.

• nelly136
    nelly136

A letter from the lawyers accompanying the injunction contains a statement that "this Order is not to be taken as an admission that any such photographs exist."

lolol

• freydo
    freydo

Sports Breaking News

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/breaking-news/story/1378570.html

Woods' wife buys island home in Sweden

By LOUISE NORDSTROM
    Associated Press Writer

STOCKHOLM -- Tiger Woods' wife bought a six-bedroom house on a small island near Stockholm that is reachable only by boat.

Stenake Johansson, chairman of the Residential Association on Faglaro island, told the Associated Press on Saturday that Elin Nordegren became the owner on Dec. 1.

"Elin Nordegren has bought it, but I don't know how much Tiger has signed on to those papers," said Johansson, adding that his organization is still awaiting all the paperwork.

Johansson could not confirm the house's reported price of $2.2 million and said he didn't know whether Nordegren and Woods planned to move in.

There have been unconfirmed reports the couple may be headed to Sweden to escape the worst of the media frenzy. Nordegren's father, radio talk show host Thomas Nordegren, said Saturday he doesn't know if that's true.

• freydo
    freydo

Marooned/exiled to an island. Tiger won't be able to move without the paparazzi hunting him. Not to mention his betrayed fans. And the mainstream press. I think his golfing days are history. Where is Jesse to provide spiritual rejuvenation?

"Tiger is veerry ramosful. We had seval discoses. He wanna play gof again........"

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I would bet that he'll be back after a couple of years and everything has quieted down.

In time the media will be on to something else and "Tiger Affair" will all but forgotten.

I'm still surprised why these high profile celebrities mess around like that when they know

that sooner or later it will get out into the public. I guess its extremely hard to not be tempted by

the throngs of beautiful women that young, rich and good looking celebrities will attract,

even the married ones. The chance to taste another cracker is always there.

• freydo
    freydo

Report: Elin Wants Full Custody, Half of Everything Tiger Has

First, some good news for Tiger Woods: no new mistresses came forward this weekend so the list unofficially stands at 14. And John Daly has even offered his counsel.

Now the bad news: Tiger's mother is apparently "angry and disappointed" by her son's behavior. And rumors persist that Elin Nordegren will seek to divorce Woods, probably sometime after the holidays.

Via the New York Post:

"She wants 100 percent divorce, 100 percent custody of the children, and half of everything. And she won't be changing her mind," a confidant of the Swedish stunner told the British tab[loid News of the World]. The hard-line stance stems from Woods' refusal to seek help for his twin addictions to sex and pills, the paper reported. ...

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/12/21/report-elin-wants-full-custody-half-of-everything-tiger-has/?icid=main|main|dl1|link2|http%3A%2F%2Fbackporch.fanhouse.com%2F2009%2F12%2F21%2Freport-elin-wants-full-custody-half-of-everything-tiger-has%2F

http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2009/12/21/report-elin-wants-full-custody-half-of-everything-tiger-has/?icid=main|main|dl1|link2|http%3A%2F%2Fbackporch.fanhouse.com%2F2009%2F12%2F21%2Freport-elin-wants-full-custody-half-of-everything-tiger-has%2F

• SirNose586
  • freydo
    freydo

"On "Fox News Sunday" yesterday, Fox anchor Brit Hume suggested that Tiger Woods should trade his Buddhist faith for Christianity if he wants to make a personal comback. When host Chris Wallace asked the show's roundtable to predict the biggest sports story of 2010, Hume said:"Tiger Woods will recover as a golfer. Whether he can recover as a person I think is a very open question, and it's a tragic situation for him. I think he's lost his family, it's not clear to me if he'll be able to have a relationship with his children, but the Tiger Woods that emerges once the news value dies out of this scandal -- the extent to which he can recover -- seems to me to depend on his faith. He's said to be a Buddhist; I don't think that faith offers the kind of forgiveness and redemption that is offered by the Christian faith. So my message to Tiger would be, 'Tiger, turn to the Christian faith and you can make a total recovery and be a great example to the world.'" After a moment of awkward silence, fellow panelist Bill Kristol quipped, "Well, Brit's concerned about Tiger's soul, which is admirable, but I just made a more straightforward sports prediction, which was that he'll come back and win the Masters."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/01/04/brit-hume-tiger-woods-should-turn-to-the-christian-faith/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBNw5vWkx-c&feature=player_embedded

• freydo
    freydo

• After an eventful 144-day break from competitive golf, Woods is back on course at the Masters.

Augusta Chairman Payne: Woods 'Disappointed All of Us'
    933 http://golf.fanhouse.com/2010/04/07/augusta-chairman-payne-woods-disappointed-all-of-us/

4/07/2010 2:43 PM ET By Mick Elliott
    Mick Elliott is a Golf Writer for FanHouse
    AUGUSTA, Ga. -- To say it mildly, Augusta National chairman Billy Payne has issues with Tiger Woods.

In the chairman's annual media address before Thursday's opening round of the Masters, Payne acknowledged the golf greatness of the four-time Green Jacket winner, but then followed it with stinging criticism.

"We are not unaware of the significance of this week to a very special player, Tiger Woods," Payne said. "A man who in a brief 13 years clearly and emphatically proclaimed and proved his game to be worthy of the likes of Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer. As he ascended in our ranking of the world's great golfers, he became an example to our kids that success is directly attributable to hard work and effort.
    "But as he now says himself, he forgot in the process to remember that with fame and fortune comes responsibility, not invisibility. It is not simply the degree of his conduct that is so egregious here. It is the fact that he disappointed all of us, and more importantly, our kids and our grandkids. Our hero did not live up to the expectations of the role model we saw for our children."

As irony would have it, Payne's comments came on the same day that a new National Inquirer story alleges Woods' list of adulterous affairs includes the daughter of a next-door neighbor. Woods is said to have known the woman, now a 22-year-old college student, since she was 14 years old.

The woman is quoted saying she was seduced in Woods' office, where a baby crib was set up.

"Is there a way forward?" Payne continued. "I hope yes. I think yes. But certainly his future will never again be measured only by his performance against par; but measured by the sincerity of his efforts to change.

"I hope he can come to understand that life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who bring joy to the lives of other people. We at Augusta hope and pray that our great champion will begin his new life here tomorrow in a positive, hopeful and constructive manner. But this time with a significant difference from the past. This year, it will not be just for him, but for all of us, who believe in second chances."

Read More: Masters Arnold+Palmer, Bobby+Jones, jack+nicklaus, TigerWoods
  • mindmelda
    mindmelda

I like golf myself, but I can't figure out why we have to know about the gory details of his marriage because of what he does for a living?

The cult of celebrity is so bizarre. Why don't I care what these people eat, who they sleep with, who pays them how much or where they vacation, what their house looks like or what drugs they do?

What's wrong with me? I don't care...although the Tiger Woods jokes were pretty funny.

On to the next celebrity scandal, media vultures!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit