Is it Illegal to....

by brainwashed-from-birth 16 Replies latest jw friends

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

Decorate my local Kingdom Hall for Christmas? I wonder if they would report it as vandalism? I would have to find a way to get their response on video.

I think they would be very upset. The police would think they were crazy because I would make it look good.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I believe you would still be trespassing on private property. But not to worry, it's probably only a misdemeanor.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Ya, do it and turn on the electricity about 20 minutes before the Thursday evening meeting.

So all of the congregation can see it when they drive up to the hall

Now that would be funny

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

We should all team up and do it on the same Thursday night all over the US. I wonder if we could make it into a Watchtower article? We could be celebs :-) My life long dream.

God I am special. LOL Need rehab and more hobbies :-)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Others have done this. I can't remember where I read abot it...probably here. I think it's a waste of good decorations.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Ya, do it and turn on the electricity about 20 minutes before the Thursday evening meeting.

Even better: Wait until the meeting is already started and turn on the lights while they're in the KH.
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Elsewhere made my laugh.

And I have this mental picture of a cop taking the report: "Let me get this straight, you're complaining because somebody put Christmas lights on your church..."

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Is it illegal to crap down the chimney? Cause that's what I want to do!

• highdose
    highdose

this is somthing i always fantasised about doing. My old hall has a 7ft conifer in the front of it... just perfect for a christmas tree!

As i've posted before i would superglue all the decorations to it, otherwise the first JW to arrive at the scene would tear off all the decorations in 5 mins. Even better actualy what about protecting the tree with electric cattle wire?... of course it would need to have its own power source, maybe a car battery?

... as i said... i've really thought this one through...!!!

• carpediem
    carpediem

For anyone still in with a set of keys, how about a Christmas tree on the platform!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit