"This Good News Of The Kingdom! Was it authorized by Jehovah?

by wannabe 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannabe
    wannabe

Was it to be true, that Jehovah would have an active 'visible Organization' on this earth today, as is claimed by the Governing Bodies Watchtower Society, would not the Christ, when he gave the composite sign of his invisible presence, have made some mention of that Organization, and directed us all to follow it? Matthew 24 - Mark 13 - Luke 21 -

Doesn't it seem strange, that there is no mention of an Organization that represented him? In fact he went to great pains, to direct our attention away from any claiming to represent him? Telling us not to believe, or follow any of them. As Jesus said: "Look out that nobody misleads you; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many." {Matthew 24:4,11 'and many false Prophets will arise and mislead many'... "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look! Here is the Christ, or, 'There!' Do not believe it.' "Therefore, if people say to you, 'Look! He is in the wilderness, do not go out; 'Look! He is in the inner chambers,' do not believe it." Myaddition: Look "he is in Brooklyn New York." Don't believe that, either! {Matthew 24:23,26} Now, the word ANYONE to me is all inclusive, leaving out no one, would be on this earth as an organization that represented the Christ. Not anyone!

Isn't this why the Christ, said, "When the Son of Man Arrives, will he really find the faith on earth." {Luke 18:8} Now Jesus was the one who delivered the Revelation to John, that revealed, there would be a remnant of the seed of the heavenly Woman still on this earth when satan is cast down. [Revelation 7:1-4] 12:17 He would have known that! He also would have known there was a final sealing work to be done on his anointed Brothers. So, to that extent he would have known the faith would be found on earth. What Jesus was making reference to, was, would there be a visible organization on earth to represent him, during the time of his invisible presence? No! He wouldn't find that!

He did, though, foretell one, that would look for all the World to be his representative Organization; in these words: "For false Christs and false Prophets will arise and give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones." {Matthew 24:24}

One of the things, that might possibly mislead even the chosen ones, is the work, this particular false Prophet would involve themselves in, , as foretold by Matthew: "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the Nations; and then the end will come." {Matthew 24:14} If this work of preaching, might possibly mislead the chosen ones, then it would be an easy matter to mislead many Millions, not of that class. as it has done! Already there are some seven Million, going door-to-door in the field ministry of Jehovah's Witnesses. With another seventeen Million possible candidates standing now on the sidelines. Truly a wonderous work, and great sign, is it not?

• wannabe
    wannabe

My entire article didn't seem to post properly! Can I ask for permission to take another whack at it, so you can read everythjing I wrote? Wannabe

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Power seeking religionists exploit bible Scripture to meet their purpose and needs and avoid and ignore what they can not use.

The bible can also be exploited for commercial purposes as noted by the operations of the WTS.

• yknot
    yknot

This was nothing more than a business venture that has been profitable since 1874..........

Sadly in the end most of these men buy into their own created fantasies.

Further one has to seperate the concept based on their beliefs regarding the millennial reign......what a dispensational premillennilist thinks is opposite of that of the classic pre-millennialist,.......and there are post, preternist, amillennialist POVs to contend with too.

• glenster
    glenster

I explain some basics of how I analyze the JWs leaders' claims of exclusive-
    ness at the next link.
    http://glenster1.webs.com/gtjbrooklyn1.htm

Even if the JWs leaders have lately taken to denying that they're playing
    prophet, it amounts to that with their claims of exclusiveness (that they're the
    only rule makers of a literal 144,000). The exclusiveness is meant to be
    defined by a dozen or so special rules allegedly supported by the best evidence
    and reasoning. It's shown evidentially that they're as insincere as Popoff with
    his radio transmitter and thousands have been hurt or killed.

That's the focus I recommend. We don't need another cranky editorial by what-
    ever 'centric believer or non-believer who's intolerant about whoever that's
    different than himself. I don't pick on the followers. Keep the focus on the
    transmitter, so to speak.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00
    Doesn't it seem strange, that there is no mention of an Organization that represented him? In fact he went to great pains, to direct our attention away from any claiming to represent him?

Exactly! I personally documented some of the specific texts you mentioned and it's perfectly clear that there WOULDN'T be an organization representing Christ, otherwise he would have flat out told them! This is what the WT needs the Bible to say:

"Look guys, I know all of what I've said sounds confusing so far, so let me break it down further. I'm going to go away, you're all going to die, and apostasy is going to set in for approximately 1900 years in the church. Then I'm going to come back and establish my Kingdom invisibly and I will personally select a group of anointed individuals who have sort of existed throughout these 1900 years but not really. This group will have the new task of preaching about my established Kingdom instead of the message you guys are preaching now (which is about how my death has freed mankind from sin). I know, I know, but I think this plan will work out the best. Got it? Good."

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

I'd also like to add that the Title of your thread is one of the most intriguing parts of the JW teachings. They teach that from 1919 forward, their preaching message should consist of sounding the bell that Babylon the Great has fallen, and that the Kingdom was established in 1914. This is so foreign to the Scriptures that the WT has had to rewrite and reinvent exactly what the New Testament is all about. When I read parts of the book Holy Spirit (published in 1976), I was shocked when I got to the part where it talked about exactly this: That they were NOT preaching the same message as the Apostles. This was one big nail in the coffin for me because I knew in my heart that the Bible should be the authority on what to teach and not some message first-proclaimed in the 20th century. I read, and then re-read Galatians 1:8 and it was crystal clear.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

But why was it then that the kingdom god had been set up by disingenuous businessmen and crooked lawyers,

who sold to the public false and misleading bible interpretations and false scriptural understandings.

Oh yeah, its was their own money and their own kingdom that were establishing,

all welcomed and approved of course by Satan's own controlled worldly government.

I've seen the light.

False kingdoms like this have been nothing but bad news for humanity.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

The Bible does not use the word "cult." However the Bible does address religious errors in teaching and practice. It does not take these teachers lightly and it does not excuse those who teach them. The Bible applies to them words such as "heresy," "heretic," "false teachers," "false prophets," "false apostles, and "false Christ's". Those who teach contrary to the core teachings may say of themselves "we are not a "cult" but this does not change the fact that they are in this category. The Bible reprimands heresy, false teachings, false doctrines, and false prophecy and tells us to refute, reproof, correct, and expose it by defending the truth (Jude 3). This can often take place publicly as they teach their falsehood publicly. Those who claim to be Christian that are found to teach heresy will often be the strongest opponents against those who point out their false teachings. They want to censure them so they can continue to teach unchallenged. It is for this reason cults do not like be too noticed and will not debate or discuss the issues brought up publicly. For the most part, they will avoid public exposure or scrutiny because they will lose their membership.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In Watchtower World..

The Watchtower=Jehovah..

The Watchtower..

Was autherized by the Watchtower..

No one else in would have done it..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit