Calling all Australians

by Aussie Oz 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JAFO
    JAFO

Ballarat from '73-'76, Naracoorte S.A. '77-'81, Alice Springs '81-'83, where I was dunked then DF'd.. Now living Brisbane southside.

• Beachwalker
    Beachwalker

Hi Aussie Oz, was in Inala congo in the 70s, Ipswich in the 80s. Been out since late 80s. Went to a Memorial a year or so after, and felt unclean, so never, ever, never been back!

Life is good, live on the Capricorn Coast, it's paradise come early!!!!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Pleased to meet you all!

i was in Redcliffe Qld about 81 to 83 i think.

had very good friend move to canberra about 2/3 years ago hoping to get reinsatated.

cheers

Oz

• smiddy
    smiddy

When I started in 1960 I was in Melb.central cong.(clifton hill )then heidelberg cong ,preston cong,and finally keon park cong,b4 heading north to qld.

smiddy

• wobble
    wobble

G'day !

Sounds like all you guys are born and dragged up in Oz. I knew a number of Dubs who emigrated from Kent in the U.K to Oz back in the 50's and 60's, I just wondered if any of them are on here ???

Love to all down-under,

Wobble

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I was in the Nundah/Redcliffe/Margate areas in the late 60s/early seventies.

If you used to hang out with a complete dickhead Kiwi in that era it was me.

Cheers

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

... and I know some Poms from Kent too...

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Hey Chris, missed ya! i came to redcliffe early 80s.

cheers

Oz

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

All of my schoolmates knew the Bee Gees. I got there the year after they went back to the UK

• wobble
    wobble

Dear BlackSheep,

are these poms JW or xJW or never JW ?

Either way, I may know them, please P M me their names, it will be interesting !

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit