PDF of that Kingdom Ministry insert please

by Leprechaun 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

I would sure like to have a PDF of that Kingdom Ministry insert back in I think the September 2007 that said: it would not be proper for brothers and sister to meet together in small groups to study the bible.

I have many family and Witness friends who just won’t believe me when I tell them that there was such information given out in the form of a command.

• possible-san
    possible-san

I uploaded to the following address.
    Click the part "Click here to start download .."
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d0m2yuyz21h

I think that there is probably no person who uploaded that whole KM then.
    It is because I have not got it.

Probably, the person who made this PDF is Mr. elsewhere.

possible

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Tell them to show you a a copy, or a printout of the Question Box from the CD.

If they use the excuse that they don't have a WT CD, use psychlogical warfare to coerce them into asking someone else to print it out for them.

You have done your bit, you told them exactly where to find it. It is up to them to prove that you are a liar by producing the document they deny supports your claim. Why should you produce it? You might have a forgery from some evil apostate who is trying to fool you.

Personally, I prefere to take on subjects that I know they have the documentation for. I much prefer they show me docoments, rather than me show them something, especially printouts.

My wife might have a copy here, but it is VERY inconvenient to scan it at the momoent.

Cheers

Chris

• possible-san
    possible-san

Probably you can download "Watchtower Library 2008 English."
    http://watchtowerlibrary.blogspot.com/2009/10/watchtower-library-2008-english.html

You confirm that material by yourself, and should just make them submit that evidence.

possible

• villabolo
    villabolo

Good tactic Black Sheep.

villabolo

• Aussie Oz
  • Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

My fave part is the WT speak that to question and research independantly is foolish and if you want to do research do it in the books we wrote!

Oz

• wobble
    wobble

I remember reading this during the meeting that I was Handed the K.M

After the meeting I loudly declared that "Nobody does my thinking for me !" and my Wife told me to be quiet, but I found out when I got home she agreed with me ,that they had gone too far,really over the top, with the mind control, and she hated it too.

A few months later we both left, never to return, that Q for readers was just one reason, but a big one.

Love

Wobble

• carla
    carla

Thank you, marking.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough
    from the wt library CD, kingdom ministry 9/07:

Question
    Box
    ? Does“thefaithfulanddiscreetslave”endorseindependentgroupsofWitnesseswhomeettogethertoengageinScripturalresearchordebate?—Matt.24:45, 47.
    No, it does not. And yet, in various parts of the world, a few associates of our organization have formed groups to do independent research on Bible-related subjects. Some have pursued an independent group study of Biblical Hebrew and Greek so as to analyze the accuracy of the NewWorldTranslation. Others explore scientific subjects related to the Bible. They have created Web sites and chat rooms for the purpose of exchanging and debating their views. They have also held conferences and produced publications to present their findings and to supplement what is provided at our Christian meetings and through our literature.

Thanks for that. Mind-boggling. Shamefull. Only demonic forces would say this. You faders and lurkers need to pay close attention to this.

http://www.144000.110mb.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit