Are there any stories of sexual relations in Bethel?

by Mr. Monday Night 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr. Monday Night
    Mr. Monday Night

Are there any stories of sexual relations between 'brothers' & 'sisters' in Bethel? Or any incidents of homosexuality in Bethel?

Ciao,

MMN

• I quit!
    I quit!

I remember hearing about a lot of same sex rumpy pumpy going on at Bethel in the early seventies but I don't have any documentation.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I think someone mentioned about threesome at Bethel. 2 guys and a gal.

• lisavegas420
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Leo Greenlees stories have been around for years. Has anyone ever got to the definitive truth? Has anything ever been published?

• wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

During my tenure there, yes. In March of '75 there was a number of guys expelled for gay activity. One of the guys came in the same day I did and was one of the first I met there. He set off a few red flags when I met. Knorr gave one of his infamous lectures during breakfast on that.

While there husband of couple 1 ran off with wife of couple 2. That was quite shocker to many people due to who the couples were.

And wife of a couple doing a single guy. I used to work with her brother. She was pretty hot looking and her husband was somewhat of a loser, imho, so I wasn't to surprised.

And there were a few other instances there.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Randys Free Minds journals expose a lot of scandals at The House of Jehovah , including G/B member Greenleas' disgusting homosexual lust, less is known about G/B member Chitty nonetheless a homosexual in which the G/B covered up. There must be countless records of this type of conduct that is kept on record in Bethel vaults. The House of Jehovah hides more skeletons in it's closets then the whole of Christendom put together, in fact The House of Jehovah seems to be a catalyst for this kind of behaviour.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit