Obama’s Science Czar John Holdren involved in unwinding “Climategate” scandal

by MegaDude 15 Replies latest jw friends

• villabolo
    villabolo

Mad Dawg, you're just ad libbing it. It is obvious you've never done any research yet you slander others who have, without even having looked anything up.

villabolo

• Gerard
    Gerard

There is nothing wrong in telling the deniers to shut the $%&!# up in the face of evidence. I wish i could do it with that much media expossure to creationists and to the WT.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Mad Dawg,

Have you seen any pictures of China's cities lately?

Would you say the smog is caused by man or nature?

y

• Gerard
    Gerard

Mad Dawg is full of contaminating gases. :fi)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    It would be accurate to state that the amount of gases put in the air by man compared to nature is small.

No, that's completely wrong. The accurate statement is that the amount is massive compared to nature. And massive by any measure of the word "massive".

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

Funny how you all want to run from the guys you were touting just a couple of weeks ago. These guys weren't from Podunk Idaho, they were from the Nexus of the Global Warming Universe. They fabricate data and I am slandering THEM?

Yes, smog is bad, but that is not necessarily the same as "global warming."

Any good volcanic eruption does more to affect the climate than man's activities - Penatubo, Krakatoa, etc.

Once again, lefties open mindedness and love for those who disagree is heartwarming.

Villabolo, as you are the head hammer guy at Home Depot, I doubt you know what a test tube looks like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit