I want to be a Super Villain like in the movies

by Elsewhere 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How does one go about buying an isolated island, a super weapon and paying about 10,000 guys in jump suits who know how to use a super weapon?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Do I have to pay the jump suit guys benefits like health and 401k?

Also, do I need to have them on rotating shifts... like six months on the island, six months off? How do I handle their time off and family business?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I have come to kill your topic you you super villain.

What's your supervillain name going to be?

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch
    I have come to kill your topic you you super villain.

Well it appears you did!

Hopscotch

• Satanus
    Satanus

You don't pay them, you grind them up for shark food, after they're used up. Also, you need a sob story to explain how you became so evil, and a nifty/wierd outfit. As for getting new employees, you send some of you beautiful helpers to lure them onto the island w grandiose stories.

S

• zoiks
    zoiks

You will need the 10,000 guys in jumpsuits for sure. But the key to being a super-villain is to have only one, possible two, assistants or bodyguards who can actually do anything. The rest are completely inept and are only there to slow down the superhero when he/she comes to stop you.

• SacrificialLoon
  • dissed
    dissed

Why is it the super villains enjoy their job so much? Always smiling and laughing as they plot to destroy millions. "Muahahaha!!"

And paying the help?

Very little from what i see. The help can never follow through on orders. They don't have a clue on how to use a gun. Can't hit the good guys from two feet away.

Well, you get what you pay for.

Villains rule, super villains that is! Yeah baby!

• dissed
    dissed

For sale - Island property!

Location, location, location!

Remote island, very secluded. Guaranteed not to be found on any map! This is a Super Villains dream!!!

Previous occupant spared no expense in fixing up the island. Includes large volcano completely tunneled with minature railway system. Large custom pool filled with sharks. The latest stereo equipment, coupled with massive super computers for your enjoyment. (2 meter laser gun is not conveyed) Fantastic bedroom with 10 meter round rotating bed, mirrored ceiling. Ultimate garage were you can fill it with tanks, missile launchers, and rocket ships. Plus an incredible submarine storage facility - how many remote islands can say they have a secret sub base?

Price is negotiable, This is Bank owned and requires their approval on any offer. Sold AS-IS. Buyer to pay for blood and body clean up left from previous owner.

Hurry, this won't last!!!!!

Realtor remarks: Lock box with key. Please call ahead. Man eating creatures patrol the grounds.

• Bourne

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit