The video apostates are connecting with the Witnesses

by koolaid-man 9 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The "video apostates" are connecting with the Jehovah's Witnesses. Not only are the Witnesses watching these critical videos exposing the Wathctower religion, but they are also commenting on them. Many Jehovah's Witnesses are leaving the Organization because of this powerful internet exposure. The reason why this is working is simply because people think in pictures, remember in pictures, and they are moved to action by pictures. My You Tube channel "A rare Treat" has seen a remarkable increase in the number of visitors who are active Jehovah's Witnesses. Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as people studying with the Witnesses, have been writing to me saying that You Tube and all of the critical videos are helping them see what the Watchtower is hiding behind. There are thousands of videos on You Tube alone exposing the Watchtower Org. WE "tip our hats" to all of these film makers. This week on the "Six Screens of the Watchtower" conference call is You Tube night. Some of these video makers, as well as people who have been helped to escape the Organization by You Tube will be on our call. Join us. It's easy to get on the call. Just dial 712-432-8710 and when asked for pin number use 9925. The program will begin at 6:30 p.m.EST. So come in early and talk with all of those who have been "touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIkfCpr7IQQ

• dgp
    dgp

I'm happy to hear this. I know it helped me, a worldly man.

• koolaid-man
  • moshe
    moshe

A hundred years ago Pastor Russell used the Photo Drama of Creation, a psuedo movie, to hook his prey. JW's are JW's because they like someone else doing the heavy thinking for them. Whoever presents the most persuasive case for or against the WT org gets their business. Also, I think it is much harder to block out a negative image about the WT than a printed paragraph that exposes some aspect of the WT org..

added: I just ck'd out some JW sister who had some U-tube videos trying to make them look good- and then she complained about people using U-tube videos to harass JW's- weird people. Uh, like their Saturday morning wakeup calls are by invitation? Get real JW's.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The only thing the song in that Video makes you want to do..

Is slit your wrists..

That is one God Awfull song..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

If you can't call in to the conference call, we will again be hosting it for free on Paltalk. To download and use this program for free, go to = www.paltalk.com

Paltalk conference call room is called :
    Six Screens Of The WatchtowerIt is found under:
    " Religion and Spirituality " subsection "Christianity"

• cantleave
    cantleave

Koolaid-man thanks for the paltalk option - being in the UK logging into the live discussions is difficult.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, at least the lyrics are a lot more true than the original version.

• iMARX
    iMARX

What's the link for this Rare Treat?? I want to see it :)

• koolaid-man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit