Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year - Don't Let This Die!

by finallysomepride 23 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

apostates

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all of us apostates & everyone else who may venture onto this site.

Don't let this topic die, let's make it the longest topic on site, keep on posting.

• KingAgag
    KingAgag

Merry Christmas everyone! Wow it feels so good to say that! My first Christmas ever this year but unfortunately not at home :-(

• iMARX
    iMARX

Merry Christmas everybody!!! And a Happy New Year!

The amount of Christmas songs and films I couldn't watch when I was little because of my mum telling me to turn it off... I'm so glad I can watch the Muppets Christmas Carol for the first time this year :D

• Heaven
    Heaven

Merry Christmas Everyone!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanakah and Happy New Year to all!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010 to All!

I have celebrated Christmas many years now and I always love the Season. The first Christmas after leaving JWs was the most awesome! My 5 children were 10 yrs old to 19 yrs old. They all said our Christmas tree was the best Christmas tree they ever saw! We had a a large family of ex-JWs and never-JWs all over for a most wonderful Christmas dinner and time.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I'm starting to agree that it is definitely the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!! Can't quite bring myself to say "Merry Christmas" just yet but working on it....by the way, absolutely loved the 3D movie A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey - if you haven't seen it, be sure to do so!

• carpediem
    carpediem

Happy Christmas!!

Feliz Navidad!!

• carpediem
    carpediem

OMG how sad is that when you cant watch Muppets Christmas Carol iMarx. I cant wait to go to the cinema this year and watch every film that is Christmassy.

• dig692
    dig692

All the Christmas movies that come this time of year always make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Merry ChristmaHanuKwanzaakuh and Happy New Year! Whatever you are celebrating this year may it bring you lots of joy and happiness!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit