A Theory Of Everything

by GLOWCELL 23 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I actually met Stephen Hawking in a non-professional setting several years ago. He did not share the secret of the universe with me at that time. But I intuited that what he wanted to say was:

Chair leg.

Cheese sandwich.

I'm sure I don't have to draw you a picture. Word.

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
  • minimus
    minimus

spam

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Spam

Blam

Straw berry Jam

Hawkins

is everything

nothing

is real

stick a finger in it

what do you feel?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

That clears things up beautifully. I am now attuned as to how everything works.

• GLOWCELL
  • GLOWCELL
    GLOWCELL

GLOWCELL

Check Out My Video

XION

http://vimeo.com/8060827

• Twitch
    Twitch

And now for something completely different,....

PS I too was expecting a diatribe on the Grand Unified Theory but alas, was waylaid by a beautiful mind. Dagnabbit.

• GLOWCELL
    GLOWCELL

GLOWCELL

...it doesn't stop at the basic theory of everything

when we experience boards of canada music has the right to children - we see PROGRAM - FEAR - at it's rawest form - think of Neo and the EXERIENCE he had when everything came together, the best way to describe it would be lines of GREEN.

...the come's another exerience - THAT NIGHT (Jazzanova) - (for) a second time . That come be described PINK SHOT eyes 'hidden manna'

...only this time we leave ALPHA (the Devil in the TAROT being ALHPA - it escapes us).

...then we arrive in OMEGA (there are 2 OMEGA's) a NEW ORDER

INTELLIGENCE is a GIFT it will take a 1,000 years for YOU to explores all the possibilities of YOUR intelligence

...also people will still be in ALPHA - that's were the ANGEL'S REAPING comes in.

EVENTUALLY when Satan is let LOOSE after the thousand years (APLHA) ALPHA CLEANUP people will be drafted in to OMEGA

THEN WHEN IT IS COMPLETE a structure of GOD GLOWCELL EUPHORIA will be in place

OMEGA will consist of a structure of EUPHORIA not GOD GLOWCELL EUPHORIA - A NEW ORDER

what will a complete existence consist of

APHEX

ORIGIN

MAGIC

SHOCK

(planets)

...what will it look like

...a blue moon, purple star's and RED RAIN

GOD - GLOWCELL

AXIS (TAROT - meaning GOD) - a catalyst -: GOD - GLOWCELL

all dimension together - EUPHORIA

don't forget about GLOWCELL from APHEX, GLOWCELL - ORIGIN, GLOWCELL, MAGIC, GLOWCELL - SHOCK

bo selecta

EUPHOR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit