I Am Greatly Afraid ...

by snowbird 36 Replies latest social physical

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm not afraid of the Great Tribulation.

The darkest hour is just before Dawn.

Sylvia

• linp24
    linp24

The Gators have a problem.......defensive end Carlos Dunlap was suspended after a DUI charge. He cannot play this weekend. Don't know how they are going to beat Bama without this critical player.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Getting closer ...

Sylvia

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    .......defensive end Carlos Dunlap was suspended after a DUI charge. He cannot play this weekend.

You mean they suspended for a whole game, not just a half? He must've done something worse then try to gouge another player's eye out.

• snowbird
    snowbird

DUI, Keyser.

The other one tried to gouge out someone's eyes.

Sylvia

• crapola
    crapola

I'll be rooting for Alabama Snowbird.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Florida has already been beaten... Arkansas was whipping their ass until the officials stepped in and bailed the Gators out!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

They had a contest at halftime between a boy and a girl to see who could throw the most footballs into a huge can of Dr. Pepper. The girl won! The guy will have a hard time the rest of his life living that one down. But she got a $100,000 scholarship for it, which is awesome.

• crapola
    crapola

Hooray for Alabama Snowbird!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Congrats Snowbird!!! I have known your joy! Not this year of course. I was rooting for Alabama too. OU football and Florida football fans, have a long standing dislike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit