weird ginger doll in great teacher book. -

by creativhoney 28 Replies latest jw friends

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

do you think they got it at the flea market?

• White Dove
    White Dove

The polar bear is laying on a waterfall and the water is falling as if nothing is interrupting it. Bad artwork. I, personally, enjoy the animals not getting along. It makes life on this planet interesting.

• cattails
    cattails

Well, it's comforting to see that Crayola company made it through Armageddon, notice the open box of crayons.

Maybe the supply of crayons will run out eventually, and what will the WT do? Make more? Will people make their own?

Will there be a New World Crayola Co. Inc.? And how about the paper for art drawing? Will they use papyrus eventually?

Definitely not vellum... or maybe so if you wait around for an old sheep or goat to die and use their hide for vellum paper.

Hmmm... Maybe use slate and chalk eventually, or maybe perfect brains will develop new ways of making art sketches.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I am just happy to see my dog gets to survive the big "A" ...and he still gets to shred stuff

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

creepy.

The Oracle

• looky
    looky

I know im ressurecting an old thread but i had to! ive noticed this doll for a long time it bugged me so i researched this doll and suprise suprise she is connected to anti immunisation campaign!!!

• Violia
    Violia

the second photo has been removed

• Kudra
    Kudra

It's just Raggedy Ann, right? I had that doll.

• clarity
    clarity

Whynot, look at the picture you posted ... the girl's hand is on backward.

>

Also her arm reaches down almost to he knees. It is longer than her mother's!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit