Jehovah's Witnesses halls in Manchester?

by davinaples 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• davinaples
    davinaples

Hello I am David and I am Italian. January 15'm on holiday in Manchester and wanted to know if there are halls of Jehovah's Witnesses. if you know tell me also schedules meetings I would go there on Sunday.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

phone the London Branch for addresses of Kingdumb Halls nationally, failing that check out an Evangelical Church while your in Manchester you will have far more fun.Why not take a holiday from the WTS and use this fine forum to do some research, those Brothers up in Manchester are a dull bunch.

• blondie
    blondie

Most KHs if not all are listed online in the phone book websites. Try those.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi David. Manchester is a huge place so there will be several halls - you just need to find one which will be near to where you are staying, so as suggested, either phone London or try find an address on websites.

• asilentone
    asilentone

David, we would be more than happy to welcome you back on this board. There are alot of things to learn from here!

• four candles
    four candles

Like SE said there are alot of halls in Manchester....where exactly are you staying?

• davinaples
    davinaples

my hotel is located here: Brighton Grove, Manchester, Lancashire M14, United Kingdom

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

those Brothers up in Manchester are a dull bunch.

OI. I'm a Manc, I was never dull, :D

you could visit my old cong in Middleton. say hi to my mum for me..

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

ha this post makes me think of a horror film where someone asks for directions and r ealises its a bunch of zombies!

• four candles
    four candles

There's one reasonably close,it was a quick build in 1986 and just off Stockport Rd in Longsight. I can't remember the exact address,but Manchester Central used it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit