Got shunned by a disfellowshipped person today

by Mickey mouse 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

How ironic! I think she's trying to get reinstated so she blanked me. We used to be pretty good friends.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I know the feeling, a sister tried to seduce me, I turned her down before she was disfellowshipped for going out with a guy from the Navy, you know what they do, you know. She got reinstated and she shunned me years later as an elder's wife. Go figure.

• bubble
    bubble

Clearly a freak!!

• be wise
    be wise

You've answered your own statement in an intelligent way HERE IT IS FROM MY PERSPECTIVE She blanked you as she is saving a moment of how she feels about you for later when it has subsided and she is in a postion to give it to you ALL IN ONE

PEACE

be wise

• Purza
    Purza

When I first left (I am only inactive) and was "shunned" it really got me. It hurt down deep.

However, now that 7 or 8 years have passed, I could really care less. In fact, I feel pity for the poor soul that is still involved in shunning - cause they are obviously being controlled.

Purza

• be wise
    be wise

PURZA

It's really a matter of identity

GOD

CHURCH

AURA

It's not all about AIR

PEACE

Your thoughts are your own

be wise

• flipper
    flipper

MICKEY MOUSE- That's so ridiculous when DFed people do it , or anybody actually does shunning. But I've seen DFed people do it who feel they are " coming back to Jehovah " and they think their turds don't stink once they get back in the org. They get so smug and self righteous, it's ridiculous.

I have an ex-father in law ( my first wife's dad She's a fanatic JW ) who was DFed and reinstated 3 times ! He was heavy into drugs, sex, and beating some of his former 5 wives . So the abusive turd got let back in the witness organization. At my oldest daughters wedding in 2006 - he was so rude to me and my then fiance ( Mrs. Flipper ) that I wanted to knock his lights out ! As I introduced Mrs. Flipper to him, he just grunted without a word and walked away ! He also would not talk to his own grandson , my son who is inactive.

It is a sickness that these people learn from a smug self righteous cult called Jehovah's Witnesses. They all need to have their butts spanked

• chickpea
    chickpea

nailed it, mr flipper ... JWs: bringing smug to a whole other level

M 2 , i feel ya, mate.....

just found the new married name
    of an old chum who had been DF'd
    and wouldnt you know it.... reinstated
    and had just done her first talk...

let the shunning begin

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

Just remember when your "socalled" friend leaves again (or gets kicked out) not to get caught up in the drama again. Life is too short for crazy people.

• wobble
    wobble

It does hurt,especially if you like the person, I was shunned, I think by an old sister I have a great affection for, in the super-market a few months back.

I say I think, coz she may not have seen me, but you kind of know when they are trying not to see you.

This is a sister I used to make a special time for, to take her on her return visits as she did not drive, a time I would not normally go out in FS.

The funny thing is I am not DF'd or DA'd, just inactive officially,so many do speak to me, I think she had heard the weird rumours about my practicing the Black Arts etc. (all true of course)

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit