THE DATA PROTECTION ACT letter

by diamondiiz 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

I was going over stuff and I noticed this letter that some may find interesting, maybe even useful:

**** I noticed many spelling mistakes and no wts header nor signature at the bottom, can someone confirm if this is a leget wts copy as I've found it with other letter to BOE. TIA

-----------------

• halcyon
    halcyon

looks like it might be a retyping of someone's notes they took during a meeting.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Diamondiiz,

Many thanks, I have been after this for 5 years. Extremely useful and answers some important questions.

It IS genuine; that is the information, the original was scanned with OCR recognition and then none of the scanning errors were corrected, hence the spelling mistakes.

ABBYY FineReader 5.0 Sprint plus would produce very similar results.

The first page has sufficient room for a Watchtower heading, this has been removed.

There are some additions! near the bottom of 3rd page, "TIP: READ I TOGETHER QUICKLY !"

and some personalisation at places, I guess this was originally just 4 pages.

I could fairly easily restore it with heading etc to it's original glory, but that would be naughty, let's hope someone can scan an original and PDF it for us, or just let us have some good scans, please!

Once again many thanks for this; I just read secrecy and SECT, 100%

fokyc

PS I now know 'my standing'; I am a difficult individual, a problem case, see last paragraph on page 2

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

These things differ greatly from country to country. Could you please tell us which branch this belongs to?

• cantleave
    cantleave

This was the letter written for the UK congregations. I remeber it well.

• cantleave
    cantleave

This was the letter written for the UK congregations. I remeber it well.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wouldn't it be funny if all the WT meticulous record keeping of judicial meetings came round and bit them in the ass with multiple law suits.

• freydo
    freydo

Who are they keeping all the information for.......God? It shows how they are counterfeit and illegitimate.

So if you've been df'd by a non-entity, so what? The bullets aren't real.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit