Where is Narkissos?

by Deputy Dog 18 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    It's wonderful how you manage to squeeze Derrida, existentialism, Sartre and postmodernism in one sentence, probably ignorant (or would he really do it on purpose?) of the radically opposing views of these different thinkers.

I suppose you have never heard of this thing called "humour"...

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

narkissos means contemplation - and we are all contemplation.

Contemplation is unsettling, so I guess you are right BTS as you seem very unsettled by narkissos, even if humourously so

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

I suppose you have never heard of this thing called "humour"...

I wish it was.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am bereft without my daily dose of Narkissos posts, but what can you do? I guess he finally got fed up with us, or is superstitious about big round numbers or something.

He did say some time ago that he considered stopping posting on his 7000th post, so it did not come entirely as a surprise that he stopped at 10,000.

Ah well - all the best Narkissos, have lots of fun playing on the sandy beach of life.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I like Nark posts they really added something to this forum btw did you notice what his last last topic started was? I think it might be revealing so I clicked on his history:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/183146/1/Death-Friend-or-Foe

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

Topics have been boring lately. He probably has better things to do.

http://144000.110mb.com/607/index.html

• wobble
    wobble

I really valued Narkissos' contributions on here, thoughtful,so so scholarly and so helpful to those of us just finding our way.

I do hope he graces us with his words of wisdom once again, I hope he is just too busy at the moment.

Narko we LUVS ya !

Love

Wobble

• Room 215
    Room 215

Besides Narkissos, I often wonder what ever happened to such old-timers as Ozziepost, Englishman, SeattleNiceGuy, Prisca, Alan Feuerbacher, the Scotsman whose moniker I can't remember, Frank Toth, of course, Maximus...... and so many others that I recall with fondness

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Maybe we should ask AGuest since she got a hotline to god?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit