How to Spot a Cult... Inside NZ TV3 documentary

by Black Sheep 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Part one of this documentary is online now. I don't know if it can be viewed outside New Zealand.

It is only available for two weeks.

How to Spot a Cult. Part One 45 minutes.

Cheers

Chris

• Black Sheep
  • Bourne
    Bourne

It won't play outside of NZ.

Thanx anyway.

Bourne

• ziddina
    ziddina

Rats. I tried too, wouldn't play... Eventually it'll end up on YouTube... Thanks anyway! Zid

jk

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bump for the Kiwis.

Part one is a very good doco. It is one of those primers that we need for cult education programs.

TV3 should make it free to all.

I will try to get them to free it up for all to view.

Chris

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks for trying Chris, doesn't work in the UK. What were the main points?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-GOLF-CLUB-0941---November-26/tabid/952/articleID/62200/cat/631/Default.aspx

It would be nice if there were lots of requests from outside NZ. HINT, HINT

The doco would a handy tool for cult educational programs, but it is useless if it is tucked away in archives that we don't have access to.

Cheers

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    What were the main points?

The main points have been what you would expect from any knowledgeable cult advisory.

NZ has been getting a lot of cult publicity lately. The immunisation has been good for those who have been listening. I just hope lots have been listening.

Everyone I know that sees this doco will recognise warning signs that I have already given them.

I haven't had much success dragging people out of this cult, but I do know that there are prospective members and fence sitting non members that are never going to sign up with this cult due to my efforts.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit