Ruminating in the tool shed...

by Gregor 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

all's well. At the dinner table were 15 of us and I was very complimentary of all her dishes. (Never did find the big ass salad bowl.) Then we went around the table and everyone said what they were thankful for. You can bet she was on the top of my list.

We got up at 5:30 this am, she has to be at Saks by 7:30. I took her some juice, made coffee and fixed her breakfast. I started to tell her I think I figured out that we had left the BASB at our daughters house but then I decided not to even mention that damn bowl for awhile.

Blacksheep - In my shed I have a comfy chair, radio, internet, beer, herbs, cheese nips and a bag of jerky.

• fokyc
    fokyc

That Big Bowl! That wasn't the one you threw at the JW's when they called last week, was it?

fokyc

• Gregor
    Gregor

Now that I think about, she did open the shed door and say "hey, it's cold in here. Why don't you bring in the Hibachi?"

• journey-on
    journey-on

Just want to remind you, Gregor, you only THINK she has forgotten. Women remember these things (we have memories like an elephant). Months, if not years, from now, it WILL be brought up in an argument. Ruminate on that for a minute.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Get a big screen tv and a fireplace in your shed.

S

• John Doe
    John Doe

Women only remember because they're manipulative weasels. Just look at all the action she got just for one rather funny comment! Heck, women keep these things in the bank and use them like currency! It's not fair I tell you!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Women remember because they have emotions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit