field CIRCUS today

by judge rutherFRAUD 12 Replies latest jw friends

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

so I'm leaving the coffee shop this morning . And what do I see 3 WT ZOMBIES working a middle aged lady in the parking lot. So i step up and ask what's going on ladys? And zombie #2 said we are preaching the KINGDOM ... I asked what KINGDOM ,THE KINGDOM OF FALSE PROPHECY. THAT jesus returned in 1914, and anyone that don't join your cult will be eaten by vultures. tell this lady the truth. and tell this lady how you ddestroy families. as I was telling this non jw lady that my jw dad has not talked to me in over 10 years . Because I refuse to peddle wt mags etc. I ask her what a great religion. the wt told me I was going to be in Paradise EARTH in 1975 and would never grew up past middle school. well why don't you older jw ladies explain to this other middle aged woman why the wt LIED IN JEHOVAHS NAME and why she would join a bull crap cult leave her job and go out every day and pioneer with you welfare losers and rejuect her family? WELL THE ZOMBIES GOT SO PISSED THEY STARTED CRYING PERICUTION AND screaming in the street for the POLICE TO lock me up. At this point the non jw lady started to understand what I was talking about. we talked a little longer and she told me she was just beint polite. and she threw the mag the j dubs gave her on the floor and told me she was sorry that this group made my father not talk to me . then she she said she didn't beleive in god and wished me a happy thanksgiving.

• moshe
    moshe
    -WELL THE ZOMBIES GOT SO PISSED THEY STARTED CRYING PERICUTION AND screaming in the street for the POLICE TO lock me up.

I have seen this happen before, they just can't hack it when confronted with lies. You remind me of Johnny Cip, he could make JW's cry like a baby when he worked them over.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This is the second post you've made about going out in the field circus...http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/184784/1/I-went-in-feild-service-today

Are you a pioneer? LOL!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    I have seen this happen before, they just can't hack it when confronted with lies. You remind me of Johnny Cip, he could make JW's cry like a baby when he worked them over.

Wait a sec, I thought this was Johnny Cip under a new name. The story format and writing style is similar, very similar...

Is that you, Johnny?

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

No Moshe; Only your stories of pulling up on the next corner opening your car hood. To exposed the jw's on blood doctrine etc. can make my heart race. your the master. JC

• moshe
    moshe

Missed you here, JC.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What are they going to use to press charges? All you did was to politely inject some alternative viewpoint on the witlesses--no one was forced to surrender the rags. And, the would-have-been study was not the one that wanted charges filed--it was the witlesses (who would start pressing charges for anyone that refused to do as they wanted or that stopped going in field circus if given the chance).

I hope this causes that person to see what a pack of lies the witlesses have. Bad enough that the witlesses lied about 1975. But, the witlesses threatened to press charges--hopefully, that will cause that householder to see that the whole thing is nothing more than a scam, and dig in to research the material all the more. And, that others in that household will also refrain from becoming Jehovah's Witlesses in the future.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Truly a nice way to start a conversation.

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, a JW sympathizer might think Judge RutherFraud was being too heavy handed with those JW sisters. Some sympathetic people see JW's as nice people- they dress nicely, obey Ceasar's laws, avoid drugs, alcohol, etc. JW's think of themselves as exceptionally nice people, so nice in fact, that they think Jehoobah has picked them alone to inherit the earth. It comes as shock for them to find out that the world doesn't see them in the same light, but most people are just too polite to tell a JW how screwed up they are. As long as JW's support the ritual suicide of it's members over blood transfusions and shun ex-member's relatives who leave the KH, JW's must be told why they are wrong. The lives of innocent children are at stake and holding back telling JW's why they are wrong makes you compicit with their murders. Yes, JW's have murdered their kids over blood transfusions. Let's call a spade a spade. Murder is murder, no matter how misguided by religion it is.

Also, JW's don't respect worldly people who talk nicely, they don't even pay attention when a nice person disagrees with them- that's a goat, lets go on to the next door, stuff.. I can guarantee that these sisters will remember what the Judge said for a long time- maybe they will actually start thinking for themselves! Anyone who is still attending KH Memorials is perhaps, still sympathetic with the WT teachings.

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

That was the best field service presentation I've ever heard!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit