Democrats WANT Babies to Die

by AwSnap 21 Replies latest jw friends

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

hahahahaha!....I heard this from a jw today! They said, "I don't know which is which, but one of them is more conservative (I said 'I think that's republicans) and tend to do things more along the lines of the Bible. And then the other party (democrats) is kind of wild and pushes for abortions and gay marriage." Ohhhhhh man....I just looked at them like ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

BTW, I set'em straight by saying that it's not that democrats WANT abortion and gay marriage...but they feel like it's wrong to take away an idividual's decision to do so. That's right.....right?

• I quit!
    I quit!

Jdubs can be very political yet pretend that they aren't.

I find it pretty warped that a lot of these people that are so against abortion are against a universal healthcare plan that would cover women with prenatal care and don't care if the child has health insurance once it is born. It fits well into Watchtower thinking.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

right, generally speaking. However, there are many republicans who believe in a woman's right to choose. There are also many democrats who don't believe in a woman's right to chose, as we saw a couple of weeks ago, when the Democratic shithead Stupak held the entire country hostage with his ammendment to the healthcare bill. I have no problem with having the debate, but play fair - it's a ethical, moral, and legal issue and the shape of the entire country's healthcare system should not be determined by this completely seperate issue.

also, a fetus is not a "baby" imo. No one is more protective of babies and children than me; but these things?:

I say, outa here! (unless the parents are ready, willing, and most of all able to care for it). Believe me, people will have sex millions of times tonight and make more of those little freakazoids, and there won't be anything sacred about either the sex or the blastocytes created by said sex - in fact, about half of them will be spontaneously aborted (I guess god believes in abortion?).

The bible also reasons that a fetus is not the same as a living, breathing child, btw.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Democrats WANT Babies to Die

According to the watchtower, so does Jehovah.

W

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I once remember a JW Elder talking about how the US has no choice but to "take out" Saddam (this was right before the Iraq war began). Funny to see a JW Elder have a hawkish attitude towards American foreign polciy.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

You guys have some great answers! hehe... Six, I'm going to print your comment and hand it to the jw . You explained it so much better than I ever could

• Satanus
    Satanus

Those who want to protect a fetus at all costs, and then sentence the baby to a lack of health care and other care are kind of funny.

S

• moshe
    moshe

Nobody wants to face the facts about the dangers of population doubling- our society will run out of cheap resources soon and they will have to restrict popualation growth- which is the root cause of global warming/climate change anyway.

• pallemar
    pallemar

22 When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman’s husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. (exo 21)

So abortion is not the same thing as killing, look with the bibels eye's

so what about the little ones?

9 Happy shall they be who take your little ones
    and dash them against the rock! palms 137

here is talking about babylons kids, so no remorse or forgiveness for kids, whos only fould is parrens.

and lastly, the recepi for abortion in the bibel. numbers 5:11-28

11 The Lord spoke to Moses, saying: 12 Speak to the Israelites and say to them: If any man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him, 13 if a man has had intercourse with her but it is hidden from her husband, so that she is undetected though she has defiled herself, and there is no witness against her since she was not caught in the act; 14 if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife who has defiled herself; or if a spirit of jealousy comes on him, and he is jealous of his wife, though she has not defiled herself; 15 then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. And he shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain-offering of jealousy, a grain-offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance.

16 Then the priest shall bring her near, and set her before the Lord ; 17 the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel, and take some of the dust that is on the floor of the tabernacle and put it into the water. 18 The priest shall set the woman before the Lord , dishevel the woman’s hair, and place in her hands the grain-offering of remembrance, which is the grain-offering of jealousy. In his own hand the priest shall have the water of bitterness that brings the curse. 19 Then the priest shall make her take an oath, saying, ‘If no man has lain with you, if you have not turned aside to uncleanness while under your husband’s authority, be immune to this water of bitterness that brings the curse. 20 But if you have gone astray while under your husband’s authority, if you have defiled yourself and some man other than your husband has had intercourse with you’— 21 let the priest make the woman take the oath of the curse and say to the woman—‘the Lord make you an execration and an oath among your people, when the Lord makes your uterus drop, your womb discharge; 22 now may this water that brings the curse enter your bowels and make your womb discharge, your uterus drop!’ And the woman shall say, ‘Amen. Amen.’

23 Then the priest shall put these curses in writing, and wash them off into the water of bitterness. 24 He shall make the woman drink the water of bitterness that brings the curse, and the water that brings the curse shall enter her and cause bitter pain. 25 The priest shall take the grain-offering of jealousy out of the woman’s hand, and shall elevate the grain-offering before the Lord and bring it to the altar; 26 and the priest shall take a handful of the grain-offering, as its memorial portion, and turn it into smoke on the altar, and afterwards shall make the woman drink the water. 27 When he has made her drink the water, then, if she has defiled herself and has been unfaithful to her husband, the water that brings the curse shall enter into her and cause bitter pain, and her womb shall discharge, her uterus drop, and the woman shall become an execration among her people. 28 But if the woman has not defiled herself and is clean, then she shall be immune and be able to conceive children.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This may well be true--they want to make it impossible for anyone to become materially well off, too. Take everything away from those whose hard work makes them rich, and give it to those lazy bums that sit at home watching soaps while collecting food stamps. Also, they are getting together to surrender our nation to the One World Totalitarian Government so they can abolish our constitution, impose Codex Alimentarius without a snag, and harmonize with the UN's policy against allowing people to expose the fallacies inherent with the Muslim religions (which I can see even on the pro-Muslim sites).

What strikes me is that this is supposedly coming from the witlesses, and the witlesses are not supposed to have any political opinions at all. They are, according to their doctrine, supposed to sit on their hands and watch Osama Obama surrender our nation to the One World Totalitarian Government. Just like they were supposed to sit on their hands and let Clinton get into office, after 4 out of 5 DUMP-o-CRAPs messed up this country before him. Just like they were supposed to not vote Ross Perot (a viable alternative) into office. And now, it is too late--nice going, all those witlesses that sat around doing nothing--and all those voting Clinton instead of Perot into office.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit