• cognac
    cognac

I think it depends on the cats age...

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think you need to wait for a next-generation cat spa, complete with soap, brushes, and a rinse cycle, like a carwash. Also you can have an optional hot wax to ease the suffering of people who are allergic to cats.

W

• Robdar
    Robdar

One spa. Make it big enough for us to be able to stuff your smart ass into it.

• undercover
    undercover

Just make sure they're near a pub...

undercover...of the looking out for ninja class

• ninja
    ninja

thanks for all your kind advice guys

or alternatively I was thinking...a cat spa counsellor.......

• flipper
    flipper

NINJA- From your cryptic first post I will assume you need " cats paws " as you are getting into carpentry ? Are you getting into construction ? At least that's what they call nail pullers in the United States - " cats paws ". LOL!

However if you really are getting into retailing " cat's spas" - make sure to get your shots to protect you from " cat scratch fever " as cat's HATE water most generally. I would love to see you demonstrating putting a cat in a spa trying to sell one to a customer ! Now THAT is what I want to see a u-tube of - Ninja in his spa hanging on to a wet pussy, er cat ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

AwSnap does massage therapy. Maybe you can hire her for your cat spa.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

“It’s a wonder I’m here at all. My pussy got soaking wet. I had to dry it out in front of the fire.” ~ Mrs Slocombe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit