It Just Keeps Getting Bigger And BIGGER...

by Englishman 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

It's true.

My cat George, is, according to Philo, the biggest cat he has ever seen. Whatever did you think that I was referring to?

Here is the latest pic of George:

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• Angharad
    Angharad

It looks like it would eat our two for breakfast!

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

By George English .. big moggy ... he's definitely been roaming about in the vicinity of the earth seeking to devour stuff .. hey am i the only one to see the baby ghost on the lounge? .. nah i think george has spotted it too

unclebruce

• Englishman
    Englishman

Unkie Brucey,

Nah, that's not George's lunch, it's my niece, Baby Alexandra.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

ah lovely kid Englishman,

(just check old george isn't steal'n the kids food will ya? lol) Wow what you using on Alexandra's dress? super bright industrial strength angel bleach? yep lovely kid ... the little dancing girl was worth waiting for

cheers, unc.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Englishman,

I think George is big enough to eat you.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I think mines a goner...

"Oh God! To hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust." - The Ghost of Christmas Present

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

Hey bro.Fred,

maybe you can tell me .. (1914 was a few generations before my time) .. is that big pussy Satan still wandering about liike a mangy old lion seeking to suck somebody?

unclebruce

PS: my little tortoise shell is meowing 'cos i should be in bed .. i'm interupting her 23 hours sleep for the day.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey Balls,

Don't ask me; ask satan!!

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

OK fraidy Fred,

I'll keep an eye out for him, I just thought you being a keen reader of WBTS pubs the boys on the Watchtower mighta seen something.

===

Stephanus - i better send ya that book 101 uses for a dead cat .. cricket stumps? nah wait till the fur's gone .. it looks like a great feather duster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit