So, after I laughed my butt off,

by John Doe 51 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

I asked myself if this was cruel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KDr5-teIo

• Robdar
    Robdar

I hope when that cat got home he took a great big SHIT on his owner's bed then shredded the bathroom shower curtain.

• lancelink
    lancelink

Boy,,, the scene where the cat realizes that the water is coming up from the floor is really funny!

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

He looked like he was going to have a heart attack!

No pleasant way to bath a kitty. But this did seem cruel.

The music was choice was good.

• mysterious437
    mysterious437

What is wrong with you? Seriously. I don't know what else to say without violating the rules but you make me sick by posting this.

• cattails
    cattails

I refuse to see it and from the comments I request that cruelty to animal videos be deleted from this forum.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Boy,,, the scene where the cat realizes that the water is coming up from the floor is really funny!

Amen!

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

This is sadistically funny. I bet that contraption was made by someone with scars all over their arms from trying to wash the poo off their cats tail!

The sad part is the amount of steam...it must have been hot in there. That's not good. I bet he scratches the heck out of whoever tries to put him in the car to go somewhere next time!

• Quandry
    Quandry

I also did not watch the video.

I have three cats now, and in my lifetime have rescued many strays and loved them. I love all animals. I think that how a person treats animals speaks volumes about them.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

How could any pet owner think that this was a sensible thing to do to their pet ??? How does a machine like that exist w/o animal protection rights people shutting them down ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit