If you've never said OMG - say it NOW!

by AK - Jeff 11 Replies latest social current

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Gang accused of killing to sell human fat

Fri Nov 20, 11:03 am ET

LIMA (Reuters) – Peruvian police said on Thursday they had broken up a gang that allegedly killed dozens of people and sold their fat to buyers who used it to make cosmetics.

Four Peruvians were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, murder and trafficking in human fat.

The group stored the fat it collected in used soda and water bottles, which police showed reporters.

"We have people detained who have declared and stated how they murdered people with the aim being to extract their fat in rudimentary labs and sell it," said Police Commander Angel Toldeo.

In addition to those taken into custody, police said they were searching for others who bought fat from the gang or might have worked with it.

Remains from some of the victims were found at a rural house in the region of Huanuco where the group worked, according police video.

Police said they were investigating 60 disappearances in the area that might be linked to the gang.

The investigation started this month after police heard about a shipment of fat that arrived in Lima by bus from Peru's mountains.

(Reporting by Carlos Valdez and Terry Wade ; editing by Todd Eastham)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091120/od_nm/us_peru_crime_odds

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Let me try to post to it.

Jeff

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

OMG!

Sadly, you were right.

-Aude.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

OMG! They did that the hard way!

The easy way is to raid the garbage of a liposuction facility.

"It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them." -- Fight Club

• Gregor
    Gregor

If human fat is that valuable for cosmetics seems like it would be a great investment to set up free Liposuction clinics. Or maybe get a big needle and vacuum cleaner and work from home, if you've got the stomach for it.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

OMG!!!

Remind me not to vacation in Peru.

• Gregor
    Gregor

No wonder my eggs taste better when I fry them in Peruvian cold cream!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Gregor, my friend, you are sad.

Jeff

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

OMG!

People of Walmart....cover it up!

• mysterious437
    mysterious437

Tyler Durden...all I'm gonna say.

Share this