I went in feild service today

by judge rutherFRAUD 30 Replies latest jw friends

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Moshe - they saw you at DMV? Now they're going to start a big conspiracy theory rumor that the government is spying on them.

You my friend win the big swingin' award. You are the Les Grossman of former JWs

For anyone who doesn't know who Les Grossman is - it is Moshe!

Here is Moshe caught on video calling his local kingdom hall:

Video

• KW13
    KW13

JudgeRutherfraud. You should have explained yourself fully to the first young man you met, not 'tailed them' while they did their ministry. You scared one lad and quite possibly alienated another. As for JunkYardDog, i recommend you calm down. Someone doesn't believe your 'brother' and you feel you are in a position to start dealing out threats? Grow up.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Moshe" i can't think of any x jw that would have PULLED off what you did on thanksgiving . going out with jw's in field service. then twisting them into a knot. and still getting a ride home. THAT IS CLASSIC $HIT.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

KW13 '; judge rutherFraud; did a great job with the 2 21 yrs old jw's as I saw it in person. the judge worked one of the jw kids for about 15-20 minutes . my brother made this jw kid think... about wts teaching and stumbled this kids faith in the wts. he /we could do nothing more than plant seeds.... why do so many Xjw's get PISSED OFF that some x jw's try to talk to jw's in field service? THAT 'S A BIG QUESTION HERE ON JWD.

• moshe
    moshe

well, JWs question non-JWs, but they had accepted me into the group as a visiting brother ( although I was very vague about details) and so their radar was switched off. If the JWs are told to beware of visiting JWs, then their chummy little club at the KH will start to fall apart.

why do so many Xjw's get PISSED OFF that some x jw's try to talk to jw's in field service?

I don't know the answer to that one either

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Moshe ; asked this question.

why do so many Xjw's get PISSED OFF that some x jw's try to talk to jw's in field service?

I don't know the answer to that one either... Moshe; I know the answer. Most x jw's enjoy to take it in the keister and will never stand up for themselves and will be kicked till the day they die by their jw family . there is a difference of where people will stand up for their bilbical rights / human rights. to be free in christ. and DOPES THAT WILL WORSHIP/ FOLLOW FALSE TEACHERS

• moshe
    moshe

JYD, there was a Df'd poster here on the old forum whose mother shunned him and he lived in the same city. I volunteered to go to her home and leave some WT expose stuff in her door and he was very happy, but of course he could have done that himself. I stopped at least 3x . He said he was going to start sending her a Mother's Day card after I pointed out to him that he wasn't under the WT rules anymore. Being a doormat seems to be a SOP for so many ex-JWs. I have stopped trying to motivate them to get a backbone.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

JYD - that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

First off, few if any former JWs are PISSED OFF that other former JWs do anything. The truth is, no one gives a $hit what you do.

But if you want to post it up here like a trophy - you'll get varying comments. Most of which are meaningless passing thoughts by a very few former JWs that utter them. If you're insistent that others 'follow your lead' or join your little crusade, then yeah, the lack of followers that you pick up may seem like an insult to you.

I'll even say it can provide some entertainment value, but if someone wants to spend their post JW life, doing the same thing they already wasted years doing - preaching..well good luck with that.

Get over it. Very few former JWs move on from having some old men tell them to go and preach - only to listen to some other grumpier douchebags tell them to go and preach again, just a different message.

When I see someone like Danny Haszard, I'm reminded of the importance of letting go. If you want to send a message to JWs - go out and live a great life. Do good things. But most importantly, if you don't move on, you'll always be identified as a JW in one way or another.

Of course, I suppose, it's also good to watch as an occassional poster can't get past their bitterness. It's a reminder for the rest of us, that if we're not careful, we could end up as foolish as you. You have to ask yourself (we all do) - how much time did you waste with JWs before? And how much time will you waste with them now?

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    either one of us will clean your clock in short order

JYD,

You have me shaking in my boots!!!!!!

I might have to quit posting here because you have me looking over, not one, but BOTH shoulders!!!!!!!

JDW

• Think About It
    Think About It
    either one of us will clean your clock in short order

Cleaning someone's clock is an expression that can also mean getting another person off sexually. So which is it.....you guys going to beat him up or beat him off?

Think About It

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit