The economy is so bad...

by MadGiant 6 Replies latest social humour

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

The economy is so bad that I got a pre-declined credit card in themail.
    The economy is so bad I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behindthe counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"
    The economy is so bad that CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
    The economy is so bad if the bank returns your check marked "InsufficientFunds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.
    The economy is so bad Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higherthan GM.
    The economy is so bad McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
    The economy is so bad parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies andlearned their children's names.
    The economy is so bad a truckload of Americans was caught sneaking intoMexico .
    The economy is so bad Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.
    The economy is so bad Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen

Take care,

Ismael

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

It's so bad, a stripper was killed when her audience showered her with rolls of pennies while she danced.

The economy is so bad, that Martha Stewart did a show on creative uses for food stamps.

The economy is so bad, Angelina Jolie adopted a child from America.

The economy is so bad, my sister had an exorcism but couldn't afford to pay for it, and they re-possessed her!

The economy is so bad, that I bought a toaster oven and my free gift with purchase was a bank.

LRG

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Those are good! Love the Matchbox and Hot Wheels one and Motel Six! The exorcism one is funny too! Those were mine and hubby's favorites!

• crapola
    crapola

Hey funny stuff in these hard times. Might as well joke about it, right?

• designs
    designs

In the News today rising wages were reported in cities from Florida through the Mid-West and in California. San Diego and San Franciso made the top 10, Houston was #1, also making the list- St. Louis, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Seattle, Chicago, Washington DC.

Nice to see such a broad range across the country.

• designs
    designs

Caterpillar just reported the best quarter since 1947!

Booyaa!

• botchtowersociety

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit