Penguins and Polar Bears.

by creativhoney 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Ok,

Witnesses believe the earth was created.

We were also taught that there is no such thing as evolution.Each was created according to its kind.

We were taught that prior to the flood, there was a canopy over the earth and the whole world was temperate, sub tropical.

if this is so.

Why polar bears? and why can penguins shut off the valves to their feet, so they don't freeze. and why does the Awake! print articles that testify to these miracles of creation?

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Jehovah changed the penguins feet to survive in the post-flood world, and he gave polar bears their thick coat.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

could you point me to that in the bible please Zombie?

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Don't need to, the faithful slave told us, and they are God's sole channel of communication since 1919.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

prove it.

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

it's all cos of something to do with 1914 and 607 and Nebuchadnezzar and Daniel's prophecy and adding 4 years or 5 or something and spiritual paradises n stuff.

• Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein

Its as simple as the fact, how penguins got from Mt. Ararat to Antarctica...

Jehovah had made a miracle to let them fly.... just once in a lifeteme....

But Satan has blinded our eyes to not see such simple explanations...

Bad Bad Satan...... cant wait to see him bound for 1000 years and then to be released to test us....

Albert

• TD
    TD

I've always thought that the leaders and policy makers in Brooklyn were split into to camps. --Those that are sem-literate scientifically and those that aren't

Awake! writers have a long and distinguished history of slipping in things that very clearly violate JW literalism with Genesis.

• chickpea
    chickpea

why dont polar bears eat penguins?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Penguins have valves for their feet? Do they open and close each time they waddle? Sounds kinda cool. Maybe, i'll talk to jahoover about making me some.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit