TRESPASSING

by blondie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Dumb ars witnesses they should know that going onto a rural property with NO TRESSPASSING signs is a very serious matter, those are not nessssarily there to keep unwanted (jws) away but may serve to keep uninvited visitors safe, farms in general are not the safest places to be even for the invited. I should know I grew up on one.

• jam
    jam

most people feel uncomfortable in posting a sign No Jehovah,s Witnesses but this will

stop them from knocking on your door..They beleive the No Trespassing signs are

for people who solicits , school activites, funds for the homeless etc..It,s funny the only

people that comes to your door today are JW. Wake up people the signs are for you.

So you need to be specific.JW doooo noooot steeeep fooot ooon mmmy prooperty.

NO JEHOVAH,S WITNESSES

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah`s Witness`s always ignore signs..

I watched them read the sign at my house..

Then listened to them lie,about not seeing a sign..

LOL!!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Lets see, JW's can't read signs on houses, nor evidentally any sign where Jesus said not to try and guess the day or hour. Outlaw is right, signs are not a JW strong suit.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Judges must be fickle.

One home owner wins a settlement when dubs trespass; the other loses when dubs trespass.

True, there was a goat, but isn't there always a goat?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I need to repost my no trespassing sign. I saw a tract on my door recently

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

DiStefano said the visit was an accident. Basiago was on a list of homeowners who had requested no visits, but officials in East Hanover Township assigned new addresses in the area and the list was not updated.

So, Armageddon comes along, you have been a good dubbie, but you get destroyed anyway because these chuckleheads are incompetent at keeping their paperwork in order. Swell....

die religious sucker!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I have a No Solicitation sign on my door and I still get people who solicit crap. The last time it happened, I tactfully pointed out the sign and the lady said I didn't see it.

bs.

People think, too often, they can completely ignore those things without penalty. Ridiculous.

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

Any judge who would award a trespasser damages should be put in prison. In many states, and here in Florida as well, if you trespass and enter a home or come close enough to the homeowner that he/she fears for his safety, you can be shot dead. And the trespasser's family is forbidden by law from suing for damages. If they do, they will be punished by the court. I would think that would make a few of them think twice.

Perhaps JW's should ignore the WT and should go to college. They might finally learn to read so when there is a sign "NO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, NO EXCEPTIONS, YES THIS MEANS YOU" they will see it and leave people alone.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

In the states, we are told to NOT go where this is a No Trespassing sign. And if we ignore it, we are responsible. And some publishers forget to write down do not calls, which I hate. Or they forget to tell the rest of the car group the do not calls on the street they are working.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit