A pic for the New Year

by ozziepost 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It was OK Eman, all the fireworks you saw were OVER WATER i.e. Sydney Harbour which is about as big as a few Weston-super-Mares

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

BTW Eman, I suspect the view in your pic is of some place closer to you than to me!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Ozzie,

The fireworks were superb. Honest. WSM is a tiny place, population aout 78,000. The pic is of the Bridge Over The River Tyne (Gerrit?!)in Newcastle.I thgought that Sydney bridge was built by a homesick Geordie who wanted a permanent reminder of home. Bloody wingeing Poms!

Englishman / Alec Guiness.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

***Seriously folks, we all saw the firework display on telly. Nothing like firewworks to keep a good bush-fire goin'. Englishman.***

ROTFL! That's what we recon Englishmun .. the extra smoke is good too LOL .. the main fire front's now on it's way to Prisca's house :(

cheers unclebruce

PS: Don't tell too many NSWelshmun the big bridge is just a copy it's bad enough thier Opera House being a giant sliced orange painted white

===

Hey ozzie I ain't going to bed yet and you can't make me

• Englishman
    Englishman
    ROTFL! That's what we recon Englishmun .. the extra smoke is good too LOL .. the main fire front's now on it's way to Prisca's house :(

'S, OK. We've organised somewhere for Prisca to stay.

At Tina's.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Eman,

I thought it was 'cos that certainly wasn't Sydney Harbour! BTW I remember visiting Weston many years ago. Jolly nice town, you lucky bugger!

Don't take too much notice of unc. He's missing the dancing girls and gone all crotchety!

P.S. Now I told you, unc, go to bed and take your Vegemite!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Anonymous

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

G'day Englishman,

Time's 11.30pm over here and ozzies all tucked away in bed ;) Shudup and shut yer eyes ozzie! hehehe

WSM is a tiny place, population aout 78,000.
    Bloody hell the whole Bega Valley's only got about 20,000 and it's half the size of England lol ... oops 'scuse me sounding like a Texan cow puncher. ... oops no offence all you Texan cow punchers out there .. geez a bloke never can be too careful around here .. more soft underbellies on display than a lebanese dance club .. oops sorry all you ...aw ffffudge!

The pic is of the Bridge Over The River Tyne (Gerrit?!)in Newcastle.I thgought that Sydney bridge was built by a homesick Geordie who wanted a permanent reminder of home. Bloody wingeing Poms!
    I thought it was a big mechano set sent over from Liverpool or Glasgow or some other beautiful green place. We often see Sydney Harbour type bridges on British TV. I think I even saw one in "the Bill" the other night? They're breeding I tell ya!

Tina and Prisca? Well, putting my Nazi helmet on and in my best Hogan's Hero accent: "I see nuthing! I see nuthing!!"

uncleshultz

PS: Don't take too much notice of ozzie, it's past his bedtime

• ladonna
    ladonna

Sometimes a woman is needed to do the job right

Ana

• ladonna
    ladonna

Ozzie,

Pssssssst, this is why you won second in the "nutter's" competition.

Ana

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

careful ozzie it's only a bad dream .. Ladonna can't hurt us if we stick together .. don't look in her eyes .. i had flaming fireworks and great balls afire with her this afternoon .. just keep your trousers up where we can see 'em and don't let her near your candle wax.

unc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit