Intro: The Powers of the Dark Side

by Farkel 17 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey SirFred,

Sure Big Joe's been pushing up pansies for about 60 years, sure we're pissing on his grave but until fairly recently the lies held us trapped just as they do millions now living.

How about commenting on Farkels post? As a JW of longstanding you know how the bethel boys despise and manipulate the zombified mass's. How about telling us what you think of Franz sidelining the Judge at Beth Sarim and concocting the lie about the resurected prophets needing a comfortable place to booze 'n snooze. Did Joe Rutherford really think Daniel and David would crunch up his driveway and press his doorbell one sunny Californian afternoon? Did he keep ice and fresh lemonade handy for when Moses and AAron came calling? Did he actually believe any of the lies he foysted on his neive gullible followers?

These are questions as relevent to this board as any related to the current shenanighans in the Brooklyn and London branches of the Russellite vine.

cheers, unclebruce

. Do you guys have something else to do besides wacking yourselves?
    Hey Fred, the Judge is a colorful mexican pinate .. it's New Year .. we've hung him up ... come here .. (unc makes sure freds blindfold is secure) .. way ya go SirFred .. belt him with ya cane till the candies drop! .. careful now .. we recon he's full o' shit ... lol oooo yaaarrrk!
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Unclebruce,

Are you trying to say the Judge is full of you?

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Farkel,

That was superb!

Danny

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs
    Unclebruce, Are you trying to say the Judge is full of you?

Yep, Fred you got it. I'm full a shit, Rutherfords full of shit .. you don't need either of us telling you what to believe or how to think.

cheers, uncleshitybruce

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Thanks Farkel,

I take it you managed to find this series or someone else had a copy. Have you lost anything else? It would be a great loss to us all as you have done some excellent research.

Thirdson

• zerubberballs
    zerubberballs

How about it broFarkel,

Could you please post that link to your stuff again and how about having it inserted in your "who's Who" bio?

unclebruce

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unc,

: Could you please post that link to your stuff again and how about having it inserted in your "who's Who" bio?

Why should I do that? I spend tons of time trying to show WT insanity for the folks and not only does hardly anyone read it, but its five pages down the board in a matter of hours.

You put up a post on "butt wax" and it gets double the response in 1/2 the time. You've discovered the secret to getting out the message people really want to see!

I'm definitely writing about the wrong stuff and spending too much time doing it, too.

Therefore, I think I'll do some research and post an article on "smegma." If I play my cards right, I might even get the Pulitzer.

Farkel

• bigboi
    bigboi

Butt wax beats Fred Franz ten to one everytime. Farkel, u of all ppl should know that!

BTW, I enjoyed this essay of yours. Hatred, if focused properly can do much good. Looking forward to your comments on Daniel 8.

ONE.....

bigboi

"it's like the one thing we all have in common is that we
    got played by a cult and a bunch of old men and no matter what it will
    always be a part of us no matter how much we distance ourselves from it"
    ~ Ghostquote

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit