• Violia
  • JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

SHOW MUST GO ON

QUEEN

• Violia
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Violia .Thanks "Hubba Hubba Ding a ling THAT man has everything" He is young there
    BUT I have seen pictures in his old age ...He still makes my heart flutter

• Violia
    Violia

Mouthy, he is a hunk for sure. I will never forget him singing " what's new pussycat?". An elder I knew thought Armageddon was surely near . he he

Enjoy mouthy

not a sad song but still it is for mouthy

• Violia
    Violia

There really is" something about a Sunday that makes a body feel alone". Kris wrote it and I always liked his version best. Here they are singing it together.

• Violia
    Violia

Susan Boyle's audition on 'Britain's got talent" If the video has that annoying pop up, just click the x and it goes away.

I will never forget hearing her sing this. I felt so overwhelmed with emotion I just cried. What a stunning voice .

• Crisis of Conscience
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

While it doesnt make me cry, it does make me reflect and meditate in a sad almost mournful way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I Dreaned A Dream from Les Mis. I had the music from the show on CD. It was a time when I was still in and the song always made me cry. The background of the story (in the play) was that the character Fantine had a child with a wealthy student. He leaves her with no money, then she loses her job at a factory and becomes a prostitute to pay for her child's care. So the song is basically about despair. I think listening to that song helped me realize that I couldn't go on as I was. I realized I was very lonely and my life had lost all meaning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit