Stiff neck

by highdose 3 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

Ever woken up with a knotted stiff neck? I have this A.M. What do you do about it? i have to go to work!

... maybe it was the date i had last night?;)

• parakeet
    parakeet

Try warm wet compresses (or a long, hot shower), a few ibuprophen tablets, a gentle neck message from friend (if available).

If you have any muscle relaxants, such as Soma, they will help. But DO NOT attempt to drive or do anything requiring coordination while you're taking them. I took a Soma last year for a pulled back muscle, then left to do some errands. I miscalculated a turn, whacked my tire against the curb, and had a blowout. I was lucky nothing worse happened. And I didn't feel "under the influence." Just a little tired. Very deceptive.

• avishai
    avishai

If you put a pillow under their butt, and kneel @ the edge of the bed, it helps avoid a stiff neck.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

American Standard Version
    And Jehovah said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people; if I go up into the midst of thee for one moment, I shall consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

Don't worry, Jehovah will take care of that stiff neck once he burns you with fire.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit