Le sigh. Disfellowshipped.

by hecouldbewrong 20 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

Maybe you should wait 3 months and write a PM requesting reinstatement.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

I was grinning through all the posts, but got to yours Ynot, and had to laugh out loud. That was too much.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

hecouldbewrong

It's none of my business, so please don't take this the wrong way. But Ronnie and the Mods over there don't usually ban someone over their lightly. Although I will allow it can happen anywhere.

In any case, I never thought you were a bad guy over there. Have fun here!

• hecouldbewrong
    hecouldbewrong

No offense taken. Its their sandbox and they can decide who plays there and who doesn't.

And I can take them to task for their wacky judgement...oh wait...no I can't, I don't know why I was banned...

lol. its all good

• dissed
    dissed

Controlling boards???

I hate that, but it happens.

Like the old song, "Its my party and I will cry if I want to" Board mods have their own vision of what makes a successful forum and try to implement it as they think best.

Anyway, "welcome aboard the love board!"

I promise to try and look past your sarcasm and wit, and see the deep wisdom of your comments.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    I promise to try and look past your sarcasm and wit, and see the deep wisdom of your comments.

Yoda says

"Wit and sarcasm only, without wisdom, like an ice cream cone with all sprinkles and no ice cream it is. Scoop, or scoop not, there is no try, or sprinkles."

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Hahaha that is too funny! Well regardless you are welcomed here. I personally like sarcasm... I don't do it all the time but it's pretty entertaining when others do it! lol

• dissed
    dissed

ATJeff

"Wisdom there is, more than think you, your comment is"

- Anti-typical Yoda

• undercover
    undercover

Did they inform of the committee meeting or did they DF you in absentia? Were there two witnesses to your transgression?

I think you should appeal.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

This is just to inform JWN that Hecouldbewrong is no longer a member of exjehovahswitnessforum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit