Newly Engaged to Be Married ! Posters : Mincan & ChelleChelle !

by flipper 53 Replies latest jw friends

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

He left a year before me in 07 and i left in the summer of 08 if it wasnt for meeting him and his help i might still be there. I was df'd and my parents kicked me out and he immediately took care of me :) and i had only met him maybe a few weeks prior and had about three dates :)

• watson
  • Jim_TX
    Jim_TX
    "...and had about three dates"

Wow! Better watch out eating them dates... if you have too many - they become like prunes.

(Just kidding...)

Congrats to you two!

Regards,

Jim TX

• chellechelle
    chellechelle

HAHA mmm i love dates.... :P

• Mincan
    Mincan

Thanks everyone!

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Way to go you to.

• chickpea
    chickpea

such a darling couple!!!

• flipper
    flipper

Mincan & ChelleChelle have become very dear friends to Mrs. Flipper and myself - almost like our own adult children. We are just so happy for them that they've found such happiness after experiencing difficult times with shunning from the Jehovah's Witnesses cult. We supremely enjoyed Mincan's visit out west here to the 2008 Lake Tahoe apostafest and he stayed for a few weeks at our house. We look forward to hopefully having them out next summer if they can swing it or arrange it ! Mincan burned some really cool CD's for me of music groups I like ( Led Zeppelin, Doors, etc. ) which I've really enjoyed.

These are two quality, lovely people who deserve ALL the happiness they have received ! I'm proud to know them , and feel privileged that they have come into Mrs. Flipper and my life. Take care you two ! Enjoy your happiness ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations.I hope you will be very happy!!!

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit